Mini jypsiere????

Looks like it’s on display at FSH? A pass for me as the proportion seems off. But I am sure it’s going to be popular.

View attachment 5695519
Oh wow, thanks for sharing this and I couldn't agree more about the proportions! One could ask themselves if the J is a bag that _ought_ to be shrunken to mini size?

Personally I would rather they did tweaks to the 28 and 31's and added a back pocket then I'd consider purchasing it.
But this mini version just looks 'off' to me.
Granted I'm not a fan of mini bags but that aside I do appreciate good design and where as for instance I think the Kelly Pouchette still looks beautiful as does the Constance to-go this just looks all wrong squished down and clunky sorry if I'm not articulating myself very well but in a nutshell I don't know why they bothered to do it.
Sorry but its jmho

Looks like it’s on display at FSH? A pass for me as the proportion seems off. But I am sure it’s going to be popular.

View attachment 5695519
That’s the Madison Maison. It is the first thing you see when walking up the stairs to the bag level. It’s been there since early December. I do agree that the proportions are completely off in my opinion having seen it in person. I can’t even imagine how many messages the Madison SAs get concerning this bag.

I have to admit that stimulated by this thread I have revisited the original Jypsiere.
It is a really attractive and eye-catching design bringing fresh life to the Kelly family.
Sadly, for me, I still have the same reservations about the wide base and narrow top.
With the reduced proportions, the mini version looks as if it could be all closure with limited useful space. From some if the comments above, I don't think I am alone.