Mini Coco Handle vs Mini Rectangle Flap

Rectangular Mini or Mini Coco handle?

• Total voters
What colour and finish are they?

Both are super cute.

If you want something a bit different the Coco is great [emoji177]

How do you like wearing your bags?
Rectangular can be worn crossbody where as Coco is more of a shoulder bag.

they are both caviar, same color...and i like wearing crossbody too..somehow i thought the coco handle strap can be worn crossbody?! :confused1:

I have both and love them! I would choose the mini coco for variety but since you want it to wear crossbody then the rec. mini will get my vote( mini Coco strap is very short-shorter than square minis. Plus, the reg. mini is different than the square and having longer strap for crossbody option). Just my 2 cents! :smile:

Reactions: sakuraboo
they are both caviar, same color...and i like wearing crossbody too..somehow i thought the coco handle strap can be worn crossbody?! :confused1:
So when you say caviar and same color, I'm guessing it's black since there are not many recent caviar mini available same as the coco's. Anyways, for the Coco, only sizes bigger than Small can really be cross bodied. I find the mini coco very cute but due similar size as the square / rectangular mini BUT with the narrower top due to the shape of the bag, it fits less stuff. I can easily fit my essentials into the rectangular mini, but cannot make them work in the mini Coco (so I bought the small size instead). I only carry my key case, phone, chanel snap button card holder, and a lipstick. Hope this helps. They are both beautiful bags and you should be pleased either way, it's more about which one fits your need better.

I vote for the rectangular mini. I was deciding between the two at the last launch, and I chose the rectangular mini even though I already had one. The coco handle was really cute, but I didn't like that it couldn't be worn cross body, and it did seem like it wouldn't fit very much at all.

just occurred to me to say this: I am 5'8". My sq mini I can cross body even though it hangs quite high on me. The coco mini when I tried it on it cannot cross body on me (I tried and I got laughed at) :lol:

thought you might want that for reference but think it's best that you try the coco mini on if you haven't already to see how it works on your body type before making the decision :smile:

Since you said that you have been looking for a rectangular mini, i would stick in getting a rectangular if the specs (color+hw+leather) are what you wanted. If you get the coco handle; you might still be craving for rectangular.

Hi guys, I’m trying to decide between purchasing a Chanel rectangle mini in black/gold and getting a coco handle in black/gold. The draw back of the mini is that you can only get lamb skin at the moment and it’s super mini on me as I’m tallish. The drawback of the coco mini is that it’s not as classic and fail safe and also not cross body. Which one would you recommend?