Mini Becky

LV_4ever

O.G.
Feb 4, 2013
I just ordered the mini Becky in Blanc Vintage. I cannot believe that there are no threads or videos or even many pictures of this size Becky! I’m hoping it’s the perfect day to night size. The small was too big for me for evenings, and I do not want another woc. Please let me know if you have this mini. I will post pictures when it arrives.
4FF209FC-2F14-4E50-B5C3-A446113AA7EC.png

Will be following this thread! Love this bag!!
Really not a lot of interest in this bag ;) Here are three photos: single strap, Crossbody, and double strap. In the end, it did not work for me, it was much bigger than I was expecting. About the same size as my LV pochette metis. Much taller than I was hoping and crossbody definitely did not work. I am 5’7” medium build. Sending it back, but now we know a little more about the mini Becky.
C06A62E3-F50E-4ECF-AFCA-6835408776B8.jpeg2E137D01-4CD8-483F-ABC4-AA7E7739A5F9.jpeg63CEB910-5633-490A-A803-111543E5B765.jpeg

That is the mini??! Wow. So often ysl bags are so tiny. So it is a surprise to see one a little larger.

I do love this style and I’m thinking that,
being slightly larger than the usual super tiny woc- sized ‘going out bag’, it might be good for smart / special occasion lunch dates (which I rarely go on)! But I do have a couple of important events coming up. I get sick of cramming everything into a teensy evening bag so thought perhaps this bag could be a good solution.

I came across a similar cream one online unexpectedly on sale and as my usual preferred hardware colour is antique silver not gold tones I ummed and aahed for a bit - when I went back and saw it was gone, I was crushed.

But now thanks to your photos I’m realising it was actually the next size up again from this one which would be more a standard day bag size and perhaps not what I was looking for.

To be honest I think this looks really lovely on you!

*edited for clarity

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict
I just ordered the mini Becky in Blanc Vintage. I cannot believe that there are no threads or videos or even many pictures of this size Becky! I’m hoping it’s the perfect day to night size. The small was too big for me for evenings, and I do not want another woc. Please let me know if you have this mini. I will post pictures when it arrives.
View attachment 5084328

How did you end up liking your Becky? I am on the fence with getting the woc in Blanc although I think I’d rather dark beige but it is not available online. I originally thought of the size you pictured here but I am only 5’1 and thought it might be big.

How did you end up liking your Becky? I am on the fence with getting the woc in Blanc although I think I’d rather dark beige but it is not available online. I originally thought of the size you pictured here but I am only 5’1 and thought it might be big.
I have the becky woc in natural tan and it is probably the only bag I have ever literally fallen in love with at first sight :love: the leather is beautiful and I think aged or made to look a bit aged.

It is pretty roomy for a woc and I can fit my phone, sanitizer spray bottle, wipes, keys, small folded reusable shopping bag, and a card case with some space to spare. I tried to add sunglasses but they didn't fit.

I saw the mini in the store about a year ago and at the time thought it was too big for me (5'4"), but after having the woc am considering getting the mini as a day bag.

(Sorry for posting the becky woc in the mini thread.. please let me know if I should delete or move elsewhere!)

PXL_20210617_194205576-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the becky woc in natural tan and it is probably the only bag I have ever literally fallen in love with at first sight :love: the leather is beautiful and I think aged or made to look a bit aged.

It is pretty roomy for a woc and I can fit my phone, sanitizer spray bottle, wipes, keys, small folded reusable shopping bag, and a card case with some space to spare. I tried to add sunglasses but they didn't fit.

I saw the mini in the store about a year ago and at the time thought it was too big for me (5'4"), but after having the woc am considering getting the mini as a day bag.

(Sorry for posting the becky woc in the mini thread.. please let me know if I should delete or move elsewhere!)

View attachment 5121615
It is absolutely stunning! You’ve made up my mind. I won’t get the blanc, it has to be in the beige or tan IF they can locate one for me. I saw a YouTube video of this woc in black. I have a Chanel woc but am tempted to still get this one in black if the beige isn’t available seeing as it is more roomy…

Reactions: SystarSystem
I ended up sending it back, it was much bigger than I thought it would be. I ended up finding a white LV new wave camera bag on 24s.com, which has been perfect.
The Becky woc would be the way to go, I may try that next. I still love the overall look of this bag. Also the vintage Blanc was a bit grayer than what I was looking for. The beige woc pictured above is gorgeous!

I ended up sending it back, it was much bigger than I thought it would be. I ended up finding a white LV new wave camera bag on 24s.com, which has been perfect.
The Becky woc would be the way to go, I may try that next. I still love the overall look of this bag. Also the vintage Blanc was a bit grayer than what I was looking for. The beige woc pictured above is gorgeous!

Thank you for your response! Yes the sizing seems a bit off for the Becky. I am definitely sold on the beige or tan. I hope you are enjoying your LV!

Reactions: LV_4ever
It is absolutely stunning! You’ve made up my mind. I won’t get the blanc, it has to be in the beige or tan IF they can locate one for me. I saw a YouTube video of this woc in black. I have a Chanel woc but am tempted to still get this one in black if the beige isn’t available seeing as it is more roomy…
I hope you can find one in beige or tan! The black looks gorgeous, very classic :smile:

Reactions: BagLadyT
View attachment 5084328

your bag looks great. what color would you describe blanc vintage as in person is it more cream? cream-white, white, bright white, gray tone white, gray/cream tone? thank you