Mineral Makeup for medium skin tone

Heidichu

Jun 24, 2009
I'm looking for a good company that steers clear of any toxins or harmful chemicals in their products. I'm trying to go green without sacrificing the quality of makeup.

I have no idea what my skin's undertones are. I'm Hispanic and my skin is medium in shade. Does anyone with the same, or similar characteristics, know of a company online which makes good mineral makeup? Maybe an Etsy seller with positive feedback?

It can be so frustrating trying to find the right shade of foundation. Any and all help is appreciated. :smile:

Maybe try Meow Cosmetics? Their Purrfect Puss formula only contains mica, iron oxides and titanium dioxide (those are naturally occurring minerals, so there's no chemicals). The way it works is they have different colors depending on your skintone and then a number for the depth/darkness of your skin. Based on what you said, you'd probably be a 3, but idk which color.

http://www.meowcosmetics.com/Foundation.htm

Check out Aromaleigh (aromaleigh.com). I love this company. You can order samples of individual shades or get advice from the knowledgeable ladies on their forums for specific shades. They have a very green-conscious mission.