Mimmy's Stylebook Closet

Tbh, I wanted the slides in blue initially. I also had more things in my closet that would have matched them. [emoji6] I saw them on a website, possibly last year, and then never saw the blue colorway slides again. I have been known to obsess over and stalk things, but this time I simply bought the pink colorway.

Just means I need to buy other things to wear with them! [emoji23]

Tall and beautiful, yes; substantial, no!
You're flattering me. You shouldn't. Funny though, how we would buy the same things. Again. I'm glad you got the shoes, my shoe closet is overflowing anyways. So what are we going to do about the bag. Do you think it's just a fun trend and in two years time it will be over and we'll regret having spent the money? Or will it become a classic piece, that we will regret not having gotten?

You're flattering me. You shouldn't. Funny though, how we would buy the same things. Again. I'm glad you got the shoes, my shoe closet is overflowing anyways. So what are we going to do about the bag. Do you think it's just a fun trend and in two years time it will be over and we'll regret having spent the money? Or will it become a classic piece, that we will regret not having gotten?

You have pinpointed our dilemma, Marylin. My gut feeling is that this is not a design that will become a classic.

I could be wrong of course. It also might bring a lot of enjoyment while it lasted. Then again, the money spent could have been used to buy a classic bag ... a true dilemma. [emoji6]

My New Bal, Day 2.

I really liked carrying my new Bal mini tote yesterday, so today it will come with me to the other office that I work at. [emoji3]
IMG_1495788546.127267.jpg
J. Crew tee.

J. Crew jacket. This is my first pink/brightly colored jacket. I think that it will add a nice pop of color to my Spring outfits. [emoji175]

Paige jeans.

Prada sunnies.

Bal mini tote. [emoji173]️

Prada espadrille sandals.

My New Bal, Day 2.

I really liked carrying my new Bal mini tote yesterday, so today it will come with me to the other office that I work at. [emoji3]
View attachment 3710356
J. Crew tee.

J. Crew jacket. This is my first pink/brightly colored jacket. I think that it will add a nice pop of color to my Spring outfits. [emoji175]

Paige jeans.

Prada sunnies.

Love it. And this is why. :biggrin:
IMG_2944.JPG

Reactions: Mimmy
My New Bal, Day 2.

View attachment 3710356
J. Crew tee.

Paige jeans.

Prada sunnies.

Love it. And this is why. :biggrin:
View attachment 3710922

I love both your pink jackets!!

Going to the Mall With a Purpose.

Today I went to my favorite mall to make a return.
IMG_1496015279.650119.jpg
State top. Matches my Herbag.

Hudson cropped flares.

Hello Kitty necklace with tiny white sapphires and a tiny diamond on the bow, near the closure. [emoji76]

Herbag.

Gucci Blooms slides. Cushiony and comfy; great for shopping.

This is one of those outfits that just really worked. It felt great on and I received compliments on it.

I ate a tasty lunch with my DH, went into my favorite stores, but found nothing that had to come home with me. All in all, a perfect day! [emoji7]

View attachment 3713079

Hudson cropped flares.

Hello Kitty necklace with tiny white sapphires and a tiny diamond on the bow, near the closure. [emoji76]

Herbag.

This is one of those outfits that just really worked. It felt great on and I received compliments on it.

I ate a tasty lunch with my DH, went into my favorite stores, but found nothing that had to come home with me. All in all, a perfect day! [emoji7]
That's so nice! How wonderful that you got to wear your new shoes right away and probably also that you didn't have to buy anything? Right?

First Bag Purchase of 2017.

In @eggtartapproved's "Shopping My Own Bag and Wallet Collection" thread, my 2017 resolution was to buy only one or two bags.

I have been ready to buy a bag, but really wasn't finding one I had to have ... until I saw this one. Balenciaga Papier A4 mini tote in rouge aubergine/burgundy.

I also have been lusting over the Gucci Blooms slides for awhile. I finally decided to pull the trigger on them, and I am happy that I did!
View attachment 3709134
CONGRATS!!! Both look fantastic!

Not a Moment to Waste.

I read on one of the threads that I follow; if you wear something right away it's a good indicator that it was a good purchase. Today my new Bal is coming to work with me.
View attachment 3709419
Zara dress. One of my best purchases, ever.

Bow print scarf. Fairly certain it's Donna Karan. I have mentioned before that tags on scarves bother me, and I cut this one off. Don't worry though; I don't do this on more expensive ones.

Linda Farrow sunnies.

Balenciaga mini tote. [emoji7]

Kate Spade flats.
Great debut outfit for your bal! =)

View attachment 3713079

Hudson cropped flares.

Herbag.

love the orange!

Hmm, Hope It Doesn't Rain Today. [emoji299]️

I planned this outfit last evening, and it's been so hot that I didn't consider that it might rain today. There is a 30% chance.
IMG_1496312000.301349.jpg
I am careful not to carry most of my bags in the rain, but especially my H bags. I will have to bring a bag, for my bag today. [emoji6]