Million Dollar Listing New York

I skipped a few weeks and then watched last week's yesterday. Turns out it was the final show of the season. Fredrik bought a new spectacular apartment; his brother and brother's family are coming to live in NY. Didn't say what he'll be doing. I'd love to know how much Fredrik paid. Steve has a house in the Hamptons, who knew. It showed his family there with him. He bought it three years ago and renovated it. . Ryan and wife bought a brownstone in brooklyn, a huge one. But although its in great shape, it needs $1.2 mil worth of renovation, lol. Seems money is no object with any of them. So this week's was a bit more personal and I enjoyed it a lot more than the other ones I watched this year. Won't be too tempted to watch again except to see the personal stuff.

I skipped a few weeks and then watched last week's yesterday. Turns out it was the final show of the season. Fredrik bought a new spectacular apartment; his brother and brother's family are coming to live in NY. Didn't say what he'll be doing. I'd love to know how much Fredrik paid. Steve has a house in the Hamptons, who knew. It showed his family there with him. He bought it three years ago and renovated it. . Ryan and wife bought a brownstone in brooklyn, a huge one. But although its in great shape, it needs $1.2 mil worth of renovation, lol. Seems money is no object with any of them. So this week's was a bit more personal and I enjoyed it a lot more than the other ones I watched this year. Won't be too tempted to watch again except to see the personal stuff.
I think Fredrik and Derek are leasing. They said they were moving because their other lease was up. I'm also not really convinced Ryan & Emilia bought that brownstone. This show is so fabricated.

Reactions: Prufrock613
The season ended kind of upbruptly for me, lots of loose ends. Don’t understand why Ryan gives in so much to his wife, it’s like his job is secondary in that relationship and she seems a bit of a shrew. I tune in for the real estate negotiations and when they spend time on the family issues I feel like there’s no other deals to discuss. Not the best season.

I think Fredrik and Derek are leasing. They said they were moving because their other lease was up. I'm also not really convinced Ryan & Emilia bought that brownstone. This show is so fabricated.

I have no desire to stay up late and watch this season. Totally did not follow the story line. I only know Fredrick has babies he always dreamed and Ryan and Emilia relationship is a woozy for me. Are they really really interested in starting a family or they just feels it makes a better story line for future episodes?

I have no desire to stay up late and watch this season. Totally did not follow the story line. I only know Fredrick has babies he always dreamed and Ryan and Emilia relationship is a woozy for me. Are they really really interested in starting a family or they just feels it makes a better story line for future episodes?

They claimed they were going to start IVF right away in their last scene on the stoop of their supposed new brownstone. I have no ideal what is true and not true anymore.

Apparently Ryan did buy the townhouse, but maybe he is just going to renovate and flip. It would mean he'd have to pay for his current apartment, pay for the new house, and pay for the renovation. Hard to believe, but who knows?
https://therealdeal.com/2018/03/16/...ne-he-was-marketing-for-jonathan-safran-foer/

They claimed they were going to start IVF right away in their last scene on the stoop of their supposed new brownstone. I have no ideal what is true and not true anymore.

Apparently Ryan did buy the townhouse, but maybe he is just going to renovate and flip. It would mean he'd have to pay for his current apartment, pay for the new house, and pay for the renovation. Hard to believe, but who knows?
https://therealdeal.com/2018/03/16/...ne-he-was-marketing-for-jonathan-safran-foer/

Lets not forget that Ryan rented a yacht for 1~2 weeks taking Emilia around Greek islands during summer months..[emoji12]

I don't think Ryan is hurting. He makes 50% off all his agents sales and has a lot of agents working for him. He was smart to branch out on his own and grow. He is another Mauricio. Good for him!

Reactions: beekmanhill
I don't think Ryan is hurting. He makes 50% off all his agents sales and has a lot of agents working for him. He was smart to branch out on his own and grow. He is another Mauricio. Good for him!

Ryan is a hustler.. he has his own show on bravo n his own podcast n recently got into the writing about how to succeed in real estate n sell yourself.. Ryan definitely is not hurting for sure...

Ryan's new house just seems so ridiculously big. Maybe his wife's parents will have a floor and look after the baby, and the nanny will have a few rooms too.

Anyway, it's a huge house!

Reactions: beekmanhill