Million Dollar Listing New York

I guess I’m in the minority-I find Ryan endearingly goofy-his wife-not so much...
Truthfully I am over saturated with Fredrick and company. His show with Betha is awful.
I couldn't get thru the entire 1st show! Bethenny and Fredrick are too much alike. Separately, I like each of them but in limited show appearances. I think of them like seasoning for a meal but too much "personality" to be the main dish. And then to put them together, well, Uf-dah!

p.s. I like Ryan too. However, he could dial back his impish act a bit. Reminds me of a youngster who runs around repeating a successful joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: xsimplicity
Ryan Serhant is getting his own spin off show I never thought of him interesting enough on his own we shall wait and see it’s airing soon
Wow, that's surprising. Not sure he can carry a show as the lead, I like him as part of a team tho. Think he'll be the victim of the old 'Peter Principle.' (promoted until in-over-your-head; the skillset which resulted in initial success, transferred to new promotion doesn't guarantee more success).
Sure his wife is nice in reg. life but struggling 2b TV personality. I'd certainly be uncomfortable suddenly having to perform.

Reactions: simone72
I guess I’m in the minority-I find Ryan endearingly goofy-his wife-not so much...
Truthfully I am over saturated with Fredrick and company. His show with Bethany is awful.

I totally agree! I watched first episode of Frederick and Bethany. I couldn’t do it. 15min into the first episode I turned to a different channel

I like Ryan too.. but a little bit too arrogant for my taste ... but still will give his new sole show a try

Reactions: fally
Did anybody watch the first episode the other night? I missed parts but saw Steve with his old GF. Wasn't feeling it.
what was surprising was the shade Andy threw at Fred on WWHL. Seemed un necessary and made Andy look insecure. Then he got Fred to admit hasn't watched Ryan's spinoff.
Fred has the hots for Steve and that made Andy jealous. :lol::lol:
So much for Andy being B's BFF. Andy had to know what Fred's answer to the question " would you work with Bethenny again?" Fred's answer. ..probably not.

Did anybody watch the first episode the other night? I missed parts but saw Steve with his old GF. Wasn't feeling it.
what was surprising was the shade Andy threw at Fred on WWHL. Seemed un necessary and made Andy look insecure. Then he got Fred to admit hasn't watched Ryan's spinoff.
So much for Andy being B's BFF. Andy had to know what Fred's answer to the question " would you work with Bethenny again?" Fred's answer. ..probably not.

Who doesn’t have the hots for Steve!![emoji7][emoji7] short hair makes him even sexier!!

Andy is always throwing shade and I hope Fredrick never works with that woman again!

I will have to try to watch WWHL on Demand. I can't stay up late enough for it.

I had to laugh that Steve's first appearance on the show was without a shirt. He knows how to work it. I wonder what will happen between him and Ryan after Steve's remarks at the panel discussion. I thought it was a calculated slap at Ryan, whom Steve is clearly jealous of.

I was surprised that Fredrick took two months off with the babies. That was wonderful. Surprised that the babies are staying in CT with Derrick though. I thought Fredrick would want to see them every night.

Reactions: Prufrock613

I just watched it and liked it. Good to see them all back. I didn't really like any of the apartments. Steve looked great. OH, I have to watch that WWHL with Andy and Fred. Hope its On Demand. Did Fred really not want to work with Bethenny or is it a cover because the show stunk and is not going to be renewed? Another Bethenny TV failure. Wonder if she was renewed on Shark Tank? I heard Alex Rodriguez on Fallon a few weeks ago saying he had been renewed as a guest host.