Milla pm rose poudre

I tried this bag when it was released. It’s a beautiful bag and the leather is fabulous.
It’s great hand held or arm carried but I did not purchase because the handles stick straight up when shoulder carried. The detachable strap is not long enough to wear crossbody.

Reactions: LouisV76
I tried this bag when it was released. It’s a beautiful bag and the leather is fabulous.
It’s great hand held or arm carried but I did not purchase because the handles stick straight up when shoulder carried. The detachable strap is not long enough to wear crossbody.
I tried the mm once but it was too big and looked like a work tote on me. so I thought the smaller one would probably suit me better?! thank you very much for your thoughts! do you think the capu pm im magnolia would be the better option?
always those decisions.... lol

I tried the mm once but it was too big and looked like a work tote on me. so I thought the smaller one would probably suit me better?! thank you very much for your thoughts! do you think the capu pm im magnolia would be the better option?
always those decisions.... lol
You’re very welcome :smile:
In my opinion the Capu PM is a Beautiful Bag ::heart:: and in Magnolia is such a “next level bag”. If the price point is good for you - definitely try it on and consider it!
I feel it could be dressy or dressy casual. Good Luck with your decision!

You’re very welcome :smile:
In my opinion the Capu PM is a Beautiful Bag ::heart:: and in Magnolia is such a “next level bag”. If the price point is good for you - definitely try it on and consider it!
I feel it could be dressy or dressy casual. Good Luck with your decision!
I already tried it but:
- it‘s very heavy
- very expensive
- bb or pm
it is driving me nuts lol
in the other hand the capu is a true beauty.....

I already tried it but:
- it‘s very heavy
- very expensive
- bb or pm
it is driving me nuts lol
in the other hand the capu is a true beauty.....
There is a thread already on this bag, called something like ‘new Milla’ and there is also a thread in the clubhouse with info and pics.
I have this bag, so ask away... :smile:
I notice that you made a thread about this 12 months ago.. Did you not try them out in the store?

Last edited:
There is a thread already on this bag, called something like ‘new Milla’ and there is also a thread in the clubhouse with info and pics.
I have this bag, so ask away... :smile:
I notice that you made a thread about this 12 months ago.. Did you not try them out in the store?
yes - I tried the mm and haven‘t seen the pm yet IR. also didn‘t see the pink color IR and hoped to see more pics. also wanted to know what owners of the bag think after using it for some time now.....

The MM is huge. Shame as it comes in some great colours. Mine is the PM in Vert Acide colour, but my store had the pink one and although I am not a pink fan, I thought it looked better in person. This is my favourite bag to use, and I would definitely add another one when they release a colour that grabs me.
It is a very roomy bag for its size, and comfortable to arm carry. I don’t use the strap as the first generation of this bag it was too short, I believe the second version has a longer strap. When Intried it comes n in the store I felt it was fine as shoulder carry though, the handles weren’t as bothersome as they looked. But I also wear mine with the sides pushed out as I like the shape this gives the bag. In the clubhouse thread I posted some ‘what fits’ pictures. My only tiny gripe with the bag is the clasp closure, I cannot close and open it without doing myself an injury, but my friend has no problem at all, :biggrin:.

I think it's really pretty, regardless of the colour I think the leather makes it look like a classy bag. I would prefer the pink colour with the gold hardware though if I were buying one.

I just ordered this bag in the PM side in the aigue marine (aqua marine color)- i haven't received it yet but am so excited to get it! I've actually never seen or tried the bag on in person but i couldn't deny it in this color - my absolute favorite color. How is the wear and tear going for anyone that owns this?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1d0f.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1d0f.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 53