MIKIMOTO FANS: Show us what you have

Here are my Mikimoto earrings. :smile: They're 7mm, A.

attachment.php

attachment.php

jan228 and cecilia2 - thanks for posting. Ahhh....Mikimoto will always be Mikimoto....

I don't have pearl studs....now you guys are making me itch for a pair....

cecilia2 - just curious, did you get the pearl bracelet? Love the lustre on your peal earrings...I can see your reflection!

No, but now that I know I am happy with A grade, that is more of short term possibility!:smile:

I think I got lucky on these studs. They are very white, which I wanted, and the luster is amazing.

cecilia2 - there's no Mikimoto boutique where I live. The nearest Mikimoto is in the capital, 3.5 hours drive and with my condition now, I seldom travel to the capital for business trip or for short holidays.

Other than that, I have to wait for DH to go to HK on his business trips to get them for me as it's cheaper there, with 10% discount. He's definitely not going to get them for me....as he is asking me to save my money especially during this slowdown or he'll say don't you have enough jewellery? Geez....it's better for me to get them myself!

The Dewy Eve earrings and matching pendant from the 2009 collection is nice....

Attachments

• Mikimoto - 2009 Collection Dewy Eve Earrings.jpg
    Mikimoto - 2009 Collection Dewy Eve Earrings.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,678
  • Mikimoto - 2009 Collection Dewy Eve Pendant.jpg
    Mikimoto - 2009 Collection Dewy Eve Pendant.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,785
Last edited:
Here goes....

L-R
1. Mikimoto Olive Earrings and Pendant - Action Shot
2. Mikimoto Hoop Earrings and Pendant (don't know the name) - Action Shot
3. Mikimoto Hoop Earrings Closeup
4. Mikimoto Olive Earrings Closeup

If you kindly don't mind me asking about how much where the Mikimoto Olive Earrings, I am only asking because I think they would go perfect with my Wedding Dress and since I am marrying in Greece to a Greek I like the fact that it is Olive branch looking.

cecilia2 - there's no Mikimoto boutique where I live. The nearest Mikimoto is in the capital, 3.5 hours drive and with my condition now, I seldom travel to the capital for business trip or for short holidays.

Other than that, I have to wait for DH to go to HK on his business trips to get them for me as it's cheaper there, with 10% discount. He's definitely not going to get them for me....as he is asking me to save my money especially during this slowdown or he'll say don't you have enough jewellery? Geez....it's better for me to get them myself!

I understand. You can always get pearl studs sometime down the road. If you ever want to window shop just for fun, Bailey Banks & Biddle has Mikimoto. Nordstrom does as well.

If you kindly don't mind me asking about how much where the Mikimoto Olive Earrings, I am only asking because I think they would go perfect with my Wedding Dress and since I am marrying in Greece to a Greek I like the fact that it is Olive branch looking.

jenna51580 - Congratulations! :heart: You must be excited.

I can't remember how much DH paid for the olive earrings. Have to check the receipt but it's not with me right now. You can check it out from www.mikimotoamerica.com, as listed below.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] Olive Earrings Yellow Gold [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] 3.75 to 4.5mm Akoya Cultured Pearls set in 18K Yellow Gold. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Price: $810.00

In Stock
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT]
mikimotoamerica.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/PE1428K.jpg

I understand. You can always get pearl studs sometime down the road. If you ever want to window shop just for fun, Bailey Banks & Biddle has Mikimoto. Nordstrom does as well.

cecilia2 - just told DH about the pearl studs...he told me to be patient and wait! He added that my wish list is getting longer and longer....that's a good sign! HA! Anyway, I like the black south sea or the golden south sea pearl stud....:cloud9:

jenna51580 - Congratulations! :heart: You must be excited.

I can't remember how much DH paid for the olive earrings. Have to check the receipt but it's not with me right now. You can check it out from www.mikimotoamerica.com, as listed below.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] Olive Earrings Yellow Gold [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] 3.75 to 4.5mm Akoya Cultured Pearls set in 18K Yellow Gold. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Price: $810.00

In Stock
[/FONT]
mikimotoamerica.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/PE1428K.jpg

Thank you for getting back to me.