Miho clinic?

Hello guys just did my Alarplasty at Miho a week ago & was pleasantly surprised as the Clinic was very clean & well organized.
I highly recommend the English interpreter provided to me by the clinic his name is Jude. I flew to Seoul for a wedding & decided to get some procedures done as well. Jude helped me from day 1 until the last visit & did an amazing job. Feel free to ask for him if you decide to go to Miho! I recommend the Clinic for nose related procedures.

Reactions: Mmmeow and suuu
Hello guys just did my Alarplasty at Miho a week ago & was pleasantly surprised as the Clinic was very clean & well organized.
I highly recommend the English interpreter provided to me by the clinic his name is Jude. I flew to Seoul for a wedding & decided to get some procedures done as well. Jude helped me from day 1 until the last visit & did an amazing job. Feel free to ask for him if you decide to go to Miho! I recommend the Clinic for nose related procedures.
Hi could you share how much you paid?

hello adele2. Could you please share more and keep us updated? Thank you! :smile:

Reactions: meeshell_n
I was so happy to read this then found out it's from 2022! If you ever come back to this forum, could you please keep us updated! Thank you! :smile: