Midnight Maggie or Soho Lynne in Saffron??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which do you girls think......Midnight Maggie or the Soho Lynne in Saffron??:biggrin:

2. Hands down Mignight maggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ^^^I totally agree 100%

4. Midnight!!!

5. Midnight Maggie!

6. MIDNIGHT MAGGIE!!!!!! I saw her yesterday and I couldn't buy her because I'm broke from all this Coach spending, but she is stunning!!! I know I'll regret not buying her, so please, don't pass her up!

7. She is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the shimmer on this bag is just amazing

8. MIDNIGHT MAGGIE!! I am kicking myself for not buying her too. Don't do like I did and let this one slip thru your fingers. Go grab her!! And then post pics so that I can drool all over my keyboard... :smile:

9. Oh yes I am with CFC.... this bag is stunning...

10. Don't pass up the opportunity to be bag twins - go get her!! :biggrin:

I love mine so much, so shimmery and soft. It's amazing to me that she's at the outlet, I'm glad I got mine at 40% off.

11. Definitely midnight Maggie ... saw this bag IRL yesterday and it is very pretty!

12. I love midnight Maggie. I didn't get her because my narrow shoulders make it hard to keep her on, but the color is gorgeous

13. Midnight Maggie...

14. Midnight Maggie....so gorgeous! I have the same problem as paula3boys with the narrow shoulders or I would be stalking the outlet for her!

15. Another vote for Maggie! :smile: