Micro belt vs trifold?

Zabear

O.G.
Feb 28, 2012
Hello Celine lovers! I’m plotting my new handbag purchase and am debating between the micro belt and the small trifold. I understand the trifold is a somewhat new bag so there aren’t that many reviews on it. Anybody have both? How do the sharp corners hold up? Would appreciate any advice! IMG_4816.jpgIMG_4804.jpg

I have the mini belt and the small trifold and whilst I love both bags if I had to pick one it would be the trifold. Obviously it’s easier to open with just the zipper and the outside pockets are really useful. I love the softer pliable leather and the longer handles that work for shoulder, arm and hand. It’s also slimmer in depth which is something I personally favour. I have no problems with the corners and mine is showing no wear in this area. You just need to be a little careful with the straps - I caught mine in the car door but no damage at all. Have fun choosing, both bags are so stylish.

Reactions: Zabear and Kendie26
Hello Celine lovers! I’m plotting my new handbag purchase and am debating between the micro belt and the small trifold. I understand the trifold is a somewhat new bag so there aren’t that many reviews on it. Anybody have both? How do the sharp corners hold up? Would appreciate any advice! View attachment 4003559View attachment 4003560
Love the looks of both but my “vote” goes for TriFold as I have one & can not speak highly enough about it. I was considering a Belt bag a while ago but when i tried it on, i just could not get used to the clasp/closure & thought it would frustrate me too much (but that’s just me) Whereas i find the TriFold so easy to use, so unique & mine has held up very well. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: BlueCherry