Michael Kors Westfield Sydney prices

pangheart

O.G.
Dec 7, 2011
I am new to the MK range, I made my first purchase through net a porter for a Hamilton without realising there was an MK store I could contact in Westfield Sydney ( I am from Sth Aus). I am looking to buy another just wondering if anyone knows the prices for Large Saffiano Selma and in the medium. I can't decide on the size either. :biggrin:

I tried to call the store today but there was an answering machine.

Thank you in advance.

I am new to the MK range, I made my first purchase through net a porter for a Hamilton without realising there was an MK store I could contact in Westfield Sydney ( I am from Sth Aus). I am looking to buy another just wondering if anyone knows the prices for Large Saffiano Selma and in the medium. I can't decide on the size either. :biggrin:

I tried to call the store today but there was an answering machine.

Thank you in advance.

The medium is 298 and large is 358. I bought the selma in the medium and it's good size for what I carry

I rang last week and he said the price was $450+ and then I asked if he had navy blue in stock and he said all sold out =( it was. So hard to get through as well. I might have to purchase from a US department store, but none have navy blue online. I did however receive my Net a porter package last week. Got the Hamilton in black Saffiano.

I rang last week and he said the price was $450+ and then I asked if he had navy blue in stock and he said all sold out =( it was. So hard to get through as well. I might have to purchase from a US department store, but none have navy blue online. I did however receive my Net a porter package last week. Got the Hamilton in black Saffiano.

Macys has the med navy online