Michael Kors Color Comparisons

OMG! Both of these are gorgeous! :love: I love both the pale pink Hamilton and the antique rose Selma. Gorgeous colors and the Hamilton and Selma are my favorite MK styles.
Thanks so much! Obviously, I like pink so I'm happy with them. They're actually my first MK bags, well other than one I just got at TJ Maxx. I'm starting to like MK even though I swore I never would. :P I've been buying KS for awhile now and then I saw someone carrying a black Selma and I loved it. Funny thing is, I don't own one black bag myself other than a canvas tote. I wear a lot of black clothes but I am never drawn to black handbags, other than the Selma. All of my leather bags are in various colors. I'm really looking forward to the spring lineup as that is when the colors I gravitate towards come out.

Thanks so much! Obviously, I like pink so I'm happy with them. They're actually my first MK bags, well other than one I just got at TJ Maxx. I'm starting to like MK even though I swore I never would. :P I've been buying KS for awhile now and then I saw someone carrying a black Selma and I loved it. Funny thing is, I don't own one black bag myself other than a canvas tote. I wear a lot of black clothes but I am never drawn to black handbags, other than the Selma. All of my leather bags are in various colors. I'm really looking forward to the spring lineup as that is when the colors I gravitate towards come out.
Be careful. When I first got into MK, I didn't own any black bags, either. Now I own four and two of them are MK, a large Hamilton tote and a large Miranda tote (both with silver hardware). I love color, too, but tend to gravitate towards jewel tones and darker neutrals. MK colors on my bags are malachite, sapphire, dark dune, heather grey, luggage, navy, shell, suntan, ivory, and white. I'd definitely get antique rose if I had more of that color in my wardrobe. I almost bought a large antique rose Selma a couple years back, but knew it wouldn't get as much use as my other Selmas, so I passed on it. I wish I had something in that color, though. Maybe a small leather good?

Reactions: Alliekatt29
Love both of these, I saw a wallet by KS in Rose Jade very similar to the Pale Pink Hamilton and am now kicking myself for not getting it. Also I'm in love with the Antique Rose Selma, such a gorgeous bag[emoji7] Everything from the colour to the ghw to the style is just beautiful!
Ah, yes, the elusive rose jade color. As you know from my posts in the KS forum, I wanted something in that color. Now, I'm toying around with the idea of getting the Hamilton in ballet, too. I need to stop looking at all the pink bags now!!! :P

Ah, yes, the elusive rose jade color. As you know from my posts in the KS forum, I wanted something in that color. Now, I'm toying around with the idea of getting the Hamilton in ballet, too. I need to stop looking at all the pink bags now!!! :P
Haha there are a lot of pretty pink shades out right now and a lot of them are nice neutral shades of pink too! Are you familiar with the shade Dusty Rose by MK? Every time I see your Antique Rose Selma it kinda reminds me of that colour.

Reactions: Alliekatt29
Haha there are a lot of pretty pink shades out right now and a lot of them are nice neutral shades of pink too! Are you familiar with the shade Dusty Rose by MK? Every time I see your Antique Rose Selma it kinda reminds me of that colour.
I always confuse antique rose and dusty rose. I think they're very close in shade.

Yes, I have seen the dusty rose but find it too cool-toned for my tastes. Like you mentioned, it is cool while the antique rose is warm. I prefer warmer based colors in general. Warm pinks, coral, red orange, blush - you name it, I love it. Most of my tops are in these colors so I tend to buy accessories in the same colors/tones.

Yes, I have seen the dusty rose but find it too cool-toned for my tastes. Like you mentioned, it is cool while the antique rose is warm. I prefer warmer based colors in general. Warm pinks, coral, red orange, blush - you name it, I love it. Most of my tops are in these colors so I tend to buy accessories in the same colors/tones.
Same I tend to stick to warmer colours as well, they look better against my skin-tone plus I find cooler colours wash me out. It's also why I prefer gold hardware or accents since they complement me better. I may need to see if I can find an Antique Rose wristlet, makeup pouch or wallet!