Michael Fassbender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from Montreal. I saw lots of sets and lame a$$ Paul Walker but no Fassbender :sad:

oh noes... well better luck next time! Ah well Paul Walker, met him several times, he is such a cutie and gorgeous smile, that I forget sometimes that he had/has a high school girlfriend... Lord and Heaven...

Dating could be anything. There are a couple of big party weekends coming up in Montreal. I'll wait and see if he behaves himself before I decide.

I think the mother of Colin Farrell's eldest son is biracial.

My "Eh?" is because the pictures could mean anything (although yes it is possible they might be dating) and yet they jump into "elaborated" conclusions and the so called "source"...

I didn't know that about the mother of Colin Farrell's eldest son. I only pay attention to his kids and never to their mothers for no reason whatsoever... :thinking: *off to Google*

Eh?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-olympian-louise-hazel-2013315#ixzz2Us8Fi9xz
There’s no Shame in his game! Michael Fassbender is romancing British Olympian Louise Hazel, sources confirm to Us Weekly exclusively. The 36-year-old actor and the 27-year-old heptathlete were spotted spending time with Fassbender’s pal Bradley Cooper in London on Friday, May 24.
The trio dined at the trendy Wolseley cafe in Piccadilly before heading to The Bulgari Hotel in Kensington, where the couple stayed until 1 a.m.

“They are dating,” a source says of Fassbender and Hazel. “Michael has been talking to her while also filming X-Men: Days of Future Past in Montreal. He comes back to London to see her.” (Hazel placed 27th during the London Olympics in 2012.)
Fassbender was most recently linked to his Shame costar Nicole Beharie, though the actress announced their breakup via Twitter in January. Prior to that relationship, the German-Irish actor dated his X-Men: First Class costar Zoe Kravitz from 2010 to 2011.
In a February 2012 British GQ cover story, Fassbender admitted his love life has often taken a backseat to his burgeoning career. “I’m quite a romantic person and I love the idea of having a family. But I’d have to take a step back out of this. It’s not fair on somebody to be waiting for you. You spend long periods of time apart and then when I am here, I’m working,” he explained. “I find it difficult to do both and to give that other person the right amount of attention and time that they deserve.”
Fassbender added that he values a woman with intelligence and self-confidence. “If a girl is slightly overweight, or, you know, if she’s comfortable in herself, living life the way she wants to live it, I find that sexy and attractive,” he told the magazine. “If somebody is the perfect mold, but she’s not enjoying herself, then I find it sad and unsexy.”
Another "source" says... ok.

ETA : with my boyfriend we were chatting about it and imagining if Michael Fassbender happened to have kids one day; I was saying that chances are higher that Michael Fassbender might probably have a mixed race kid (Asian, Black, Indian...) and my boyfriend told me "well... Colin Farrell loves Black women but somehow he managed to impregnate Caucasian women?"... :thinking: Ah well...

As soon as I see sources or friends comment in celebrities articles I just roll my eyes. I watched a program once about the paparazzi and basically when you see sources in an article it normally means that it's a pap or the magazine is just making stuff up.

"Michael has been talking to her while also filming X-Men: Days of Future Past in Montreal. He comes back to London to see her.”

Just going by this alone you can tell that the article is on the BS side. Michael has only been in Montreal a few days - so him going back to London is, well, stupid.

ETA : with my boyfriend we were chatting about it and imagining if Michael Fassbender happened to have kids one day; I was saying that chances are higher that Michael Fassbender might probably have a mixed race kid (Asian, Black, Indian...) and my boyfriend told me "well... Colin Farrell loves Black women but somehow he managed to impregnate Caucasian women?"... :thinking: Ah well...

I just can't picture Fassy as a family man, I don't buy the whole 'I'm a romantic man' BS.
I think he's the eternal bachelor type, who will "accidentally” impregnate some random white chick when he will be in his 40s.

I just can't picture Fassy as a family man, I don't buy the whole 'I'm a romantic man' BS.
I think he's the eternal bachelor type, who will "accidentally” impregnate some random white chick when he will be in his 40s.

Haha awww... But I think he might be romantic though... I mean that night last year when I was drunk and all I remember he was saying his then girlfriend (Nicole) was bossing him around and he had a big smile and sparkly eyes when he said that... not that it was a romantic thing but when he is infatuated, he really is imo. It's just that he's a living-the-life-full guy so if a woman really wants to be with him, she is going to have to, not follow but be on the same kind of level. Don't know how explain sorry ^^

He is very very close to his family, so in the case he happened to have a child no matter the circumstances, I'm almost sure he'll take his responsibilities, otherwise his German papa will Hans Landa his a$$.

But yeah when my boyfriend pointed out the Colin Farrell example, I was like "ah...dammit yeah!" buuuuuut who knows.

oh noes... well better luck next time! Ah well Paul Walker, met him several times, he is such a cutie and gorgeous smile, that I forget sometimes that he had/has a high school girlfriend... Lord and Heaven...
I just got major side-eye from Paul. No smile. I thought his girlfriend looked really young then I read they first met when she was in high school....gross.

My "Eh?" is because the pictures could mean anything (although yes it is possible they might be dating) and yet they jump into "elaborated" conclusions and the so called "source"...
That's what I meant by dating could be anything. They're jumping to conclusions about the relationship.

I think it depends on what's his idea of romance. :P Joking aside, each one of us has a different idea what's romantic. Michael's version would probably include spending time at F1 race or jumping out of plane :biggrin: Which is OK in my book. I'm sure there are women out there who would find that romantic.

Haha awww... But I think he might be romantic though... I mean that night last year when I was drunk and all I remember he was saying his then girlfriend (Nicole) was bossing him around and he had a big smile and sparkly eyes when he said that... not that it was a romantic thing but when he is infatuated, he really is imo. It's just that he's a living-the-life-full guy so if a woman really wants to be with him, she is going to have to, not follow but be on the same kind of level. Don't know how explain sorry ^^

He is very very close to his family, so in the case he happened to have a child no matter the circumstances, I'm almost sure he'll take his responsibilities, otherwise his German papa will Hans Landa his a$$.

I get you :cool: Someone who is his equal. Not in professional but on personal level. Someone who will be able to keep up with his rhythm, inside and outside of the house, faithful; to keep him on his toes and won't bore him in year or two; Strong enough to cut through his BS and to stand up to him if needed.

As for kids, who knows. Everything is possible. :P He's not going to be the dad who will just pay the child support.

Haha awww... But I think he might be romantic though... I mean that night last year when I was drunk and all I remember he was saying his then girlfriend (Nicole) was bossing him around and he had a big smile and sparkly eyes when he said that... not that it was a romantic thing but when he is infatuated, he really is imo.

He may well of been but you have to remember that you both were drunk which means your faculties would of been greatly reduced. When drunk Michael could be infatuated with a street light. I am not saying this to slam Nicole, I am just pointing out that he was drunk. they aren't called beer goggles for nothing. People act different when drunk.

He comes back to London to see her.

This line in the article really annoys me. Someone on another board said the source could be PR. I didn't think Michael had a publicist, well, not one that isn't connected to his movies. If anyone knows differently and has proof. I will happily take back my statement.

But if this his publicist then she/he should be fired. Making out that he would only "come back to London to see her." Is a little misleading when Michael blooming well lives there himself, has friends there and also where his Production Company is.

The last time I checked he didn't have a publicist. The blonde lady we could see with him on various events is his personal assistant not his publicist. I've seen the comment you are referring to, and that person said something about his blonde PR lady, which IMO means she mistakenly thinks that Michael's assistant is his PR.

I doubt that any professional PR would make such comments like in that US Mag article, so they are probably just spinning it.

^ I don't really know much about the inner working of the tabloid press but I doubt it as well.

I would think it doesn't take much to be a source on this story... The US mag story came out a day or two after people on the internet had identified Hazel as the woman in the pap photos and after there had been online discussion about the two of them... all US mag had to do was independently confirm Hazel as the woman in the photos and their story would be accurate enough to go to press.

Edit: Forgot to say...there's nothing about the sources statement that couldn't have come from a paparazzi, it's basically a description of where they went on that evening and a very vague description of their dating history. I would think a publicist could craft something better.

Last edited:
The last time I checked he didn't have a publicist. The blonde lady we could see with him on various events is his personal assistant not his publicist. I've seen the comment you are referring to, and that person said something about his blonde PR lady, which IMO means she mistakenly thinks that Michael's assistant is his PR.

I doubt that any professional PR would make such comments like in that US Mag article, so they are probably just spinning it.

I thought PA was a guy that you sometimes see, he was in the background when Michael arrived at Letterman/Leno, I can't remember which Michael was on. The guy I am on about is tall and thinner than Michael.

^ I don't really know much about the inner working of the tabloid press but I doubt it as well.

I would think it doesn't take much to be a source on this story... The US mag story came out a day or two after people on the internet had identified Hazel as the woman in the pap photos and after there had been online discussion about the two of them... all US mag had to do was independently confirm Hazel as the woman in the photos and their story would be accurate enough to go to press.

Edit: Forgot to say...there's nothing about the sources statement that couldn't have come from a paparazzi, it's basically a description of where they went on that evening and a very vague description of their dating history. I would think a publicist could craft something better.

I have already seen that this story has spread to other gossip sites and all I viewed are citing US Weakly, it like a virus. I am sorry if anyone here works for those type of sites and magazines but they all leave a bad taste in my mouth. If they actually wrote the truth and not make up sources.

I think a lot of these gossip sites are full of bull and like to embellish in order to get people to read. If Miss Hazel is the love of Michael's life, wonderful, but i'm willing to bet money that he will move on to the next love of his life within a year or even sooner!

^^ Interesting.

I have already seen that this story has spread to other gossip sites and all I viewed are citing US Weakly, it like a virus. I am sorry if anyone here works for those type of sites and magazines but they all leave a bad taste in my mouth. If they actually wrote the truth and not make up sources.

I think that US mag has a reputation for being more accurate than other tabloids which is probably why they'll be quoted by so many outlets. Of course truth and accuracy in the world of tabloids is a vague and nebulous concept...

According to this oh so scientific survey on average the accuracy of their stories is about 59% which is still a pretty low bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.