Mia's Ultimate CHANEL SHOPPING GALORE!(*A looong reveal w/ 500+ pix w/ modeling!)

Haha.....are you sick and tired of the dolls? Now let's move on to another collection which I love love love!

15. 09A "Tsarina" strass bow/ribbon brooch
- this is one of the 1st Paris-Moscou items I got and it's such a statement piece! Love the details and the size of the brooch so much!
IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

Now, I've been wanting to wear this as a necklace too! Playing around with different colors of velvet and organza ribbons to make them as the chain of the necklace. What do you think?

Pink/Gray velvet
IMG_3005.jpg

Gray velvet
IMG_3011.jpg

Blue/Champagne sheer organza
IMG_3006.jpg

Black/Blush sheer organza
IMG_3010.jpg

Now...these are 2 brooches which I am madly in love with (aside from the Tsarina brooch)!!

Without further ado...
17. 09A "Bolchoi" runway multicolor resin star-shaped brooch
IMG_3833.jpg

Love the vibrant multi-color resins on the brooch!
IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

18. 09A "Bolchoi" runway square-shaped multicolor resin brooch w/ fresh water pearls
- I've been hunting for this one since Paris-Moscou collection was released in May/June 09. Since this is a pretty expensive brooch, a lot of boutiques didn't order it. I looked for it in the US but it seems that no dept stores nor boutiques ordered it. So, I looked for it in Europe instead. My friend helped me buy this from.......Paris!!! It's the only one available at that time! It's Euro890. Expensive but so worth it! LOL!!

I was told that these are fresh water pearls... not "faux pearls"...so that's why the price is more expensive.
IMG_3686.jpg

Love the details and colors!!
IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

So, here are my "BOLCHOI" brooch family members.
(I think I'm going to have lots of use of them during the fall/winter with my coats....yay!)
IMG_3690.jpg

This is the back-side of the 2 big heart-shaped charms above..(very nice details too at the back!!)
IMG_3660.jpg

And 3 of the "main" charms together..
IMG_3750.jpg

Soooo....can you guess yet??????

20. 09A "Lioubov" runway burgundy/gold long necklace w/ multicolor charms
- this is the MOST EXPENSIVE and HEAVIEST piece of CHANEL costume jewelery piece I ever own. It's US$2,545.....!!!! But it's the most beautiful piece I've seen and I am so honored to own it!! It can be worn double strand and single. What a statement piece! I'm soooooooo in love with it!!!

Voila!! (I have various modeling pix of it later on with my new bags...stay tuned.)
IMG_3238.jpg

Family pix of my "Lioubov" collection...
IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

Now....I'm done with Paris-Moscou collection....let's get on with the 09A Fall Collection! So, what did I get?

21. 09A "CC Follies" black/pewter ring w/ dangling crystal CC
IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

Quick modeling pix of the ring...love the little dangling (moving) black crystal CC which made the ring much "lively"!
IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_9815.jpg

22. 09A "CC Follies" gold ring w/ multi CCs
- the CCs of this ring are of different designs. Very cute!! I've taken lots of pix below to see the different angles of the ring and you can distinguish the different CC designs...

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

Some quick modeling pix of the ring...
IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg