Mia or Kristin...Kristin or Mia...that is the question!!!

Mia Maggie or Kristin???? Please help!!!

• Kristin embroidered op art hobo in silver/black multi

• Mia outline signature Maggie in chocolate signature (brass/brown/mahogany)

Results are only viewable after voting.
C'mon everyone!!!!! We are going later on today or tomorrow to do Macy's pre-sale F&F!!!!!!!!! So far Mia Maggie is way ahead.....anyone else want to cast a vote for me!!!!?????? I appreciate EVERYONE's comments on both bags/feedback if you own one of these bags, etc etc etc!!!! I am SO excited!!!!! :yahoo:

OK, you might not apprecaite this comment. . .I think the Kristen fabric looks like bad upholstery. Sorry.

The brown is timeless and gorgeous.

:roflmfao: Oh I totally appreciate it!!!!! AND you have me laughing so hard right now that I'm cryin'!!!!!! DH doesnt like the fabric I chose on the Kristin either....for some reason I am drawn to it.....maybe it's that grey "funky embroidered "C" that I like...or b/c I have never seen this kind of pattern before.....I dont know!!! I am trying to picture myself carrying this bag on my shoulder with a business suit on......b/c my briefcase is so heavy, I would like a fabric bag this time around.....and both of these fabrics caught my eye! Thank you so much for the comment!!!!!

I like the Kristin leather handbag better, I just think it has a prettier and more sophisticated look. I'm not a big Mia fan.

I have the Kristin hobo in peach leather.....this time around I am looking for a signature bag b/c they are lighter to carry. We are coming to winter now and with my heavy wool coat, heavy briefcase/work tote, etc, I would like a fabric bag to swing on my shoulder so that it's not as heavy to carry with everything else....including my cup of Starbucks that I have to stop for each morning!!!

MIA Maggie...I have tried the Kristin hobos and as much as I love the look of them, they just don't work for me. The small is a tad too small and the large is too large..(typical for Coach!) The crossbody strap is too short (I'm tall) and hits in our favorite spot...under the boobies. I'm not really a Maggie fan either but I like the look of the Mia Maggies...I'll have to see irl.

But the Kristin is much too busy for me.

and.....drumroll.......I went with the Mia Maggie in chocolate outlined signature!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you ALL for all of your advice!!!! I REALLY appreciated the help :smile: We did presale for Macy's F&F and we opened up a joint account and I think we wound up getting her for $189 plus tax!!!!!!!! SCREAMING good deal!!!!!! I think!!!! LOL Anyway, I can pick her up on Wed (Dec 1st) and I THINK DH is going to let me have her right away so I dont have to wait....he usually does this for the holidays....lets me have my "big gifts" the beginning of Dec....but we will see!!!!!

MIA Maggie...I have tried the Kristin hobos and as much as I love the look of them, they just don't work for me. The small is a tad too small and the large is too large..(typical for Coach!) The crossbody strap is too short (I'm tall) and hits in our favorite spot...under the boobies. I'm not really a Maggie fan either but I like the look of the Mia Maggies...I'll have to see irl.

But the Kristin is much too busy for me.

Thank you!!!! When I went back today the Kristin pattern I liked was on sale 25% off, then there was F&F presale for another 25% off, but I still opted for the Mia Maggie!!!! I had the SA stand with both bags on her shoulder and I backed up to see which one I liked more....and Mia Maggie won out!!!! I am SO excited and cant wait til Wed after work when I can pick her up!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I saw the Kristin that you are interested in on the clearance table at Macys in Sacramento (both at Arden Fair and the Downtown Plaza). They were 25% off plus 20% more if you have a Macys card.

I saw it!!!!! Made me think REALLY hard since it was 25% off, then presale for F&F which is 25% off, then the xtra 15% for opening up the new card.....but when I looked REALLY hard at both of them.....Mia Maggie won my heart!!!!!! I am SO excited!!!!