Mia Harper Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious why I haven't seen many revealed on here. I have it in plum, which is more of a red in my opinion. I absolutely LOVE it. I've only seen Alma's posted on TPF. Did anyone else get one?

Maybe they are at the outlets now?

2. I'm surprised I haven't seen more revealed either. It's a huge, higher-priced bag - but so is the Madison Gathered Shoulder for which we've seen several reveals, so there goes that theory :P

I haven't seen this bag at the outlet yet, but everybody outta my way when she eventually does go!

3. Hmm, that's odd that it hasn't been. Why don't YOU show us? :smile:

4. i agree i like the look of it, very kira like. can you post pics of yours?

5. Yeah, I can take some over the next day or so. I'm buried in grading film analyses for my class. Sigh. :smile:

6. oh okay! thanks cant wait to see it.

7. I did a reveal on my bag and I just absolutely love using it. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. i just saw hers! yours is gorgeous too. does it have feet on the bottom? is the leather thick or lightweight and thin?

9. Oh how beautiful!!!

Do you have modelling pics? I have a sinking feeling that yet again, a bag that I fell in love with could hold my entire body...:shrugs:

10. The leather is lightweight and thin but sturdy enough for a satchel. This is why I love this bag. It's functional. :biggrin:

11. i don't think it's amazingly huge. i think it's a nice size. smaller than the kira, i believe.

12. Hmmm, well, worth a trip down to the store just to satisfy my curiosity...will let you know how it goes...have many hobo style bags, looking for a more structured satchel that i could carry on my shoulder...This might be it!!!

13. its pretty,i WOULD LOVE ONE IN A DARK BLUE.

14. The dark blue is nice. I liked the grey for some reason. The plum color is gorgeous but I'm mainly using this bag for business so I opted for a neutral color.