mewlicious's pleasures

Mewlicious! I've never been here and I wonder why! I was drooling :drool: while I saw your collection! You really have great style and loved the background of your traditional japanese house!
Are you def. back from Japan? How was it? :smile:

Alice,

Thank you so much you're such a sweetie :heart: LOL Sadly my house isn't traditional Japanese at all, but an old 1950s gutted loft downtown. I did stay in a traditional Japanese house in Kyoto... that was really exciting!

I'm back to Japan for 2 weeks in February and possibly for the whole summer. I'm hoping so since I love Tokyo, it was hard to leave. :crybaby:

I'm pausing on bags for now and heading to accessories.

chan_sunnies_00.jpg

Chanel S/S08 5120 Sunnies

chan_sunnies_01.jpg

chan_sunnies_02.jpg

sunniesonjpg

Yves Saint Laurent Opium Earrings

ysl_ear_01.jpg

ysl_ear_02.jpg

ysl_ear_03.jpg

...some Dior shoes to post soon and hopefully a little sumthin'-sumthin' for Valentines Day :biggrin:

Valentines Day lovin' came my way, thanks to my sweet DH.

At first I had decided on the beautiful Bubbles Monogram Pendant Necklace from Louis Vuitton, but you can read the drama here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/belated-vday-love-and-a-necklace-warning-250751.html

Boo :sad:

Here are however my two lovely items from Louis in its place.

vday-cosmetique.jpg

LV Trousse Cosmetique in Amarante Vernis shown with Ginzberg Totem Doppelganger

vday-inclusion.jpg

LV Grey PM Inclusion Bracelet shown with A Bathing Ape's Flash soft vinyl

vday-inclusionall.jpg

All of my inclusions together: Grey, Black, Beige, Pomme, and Transparent.
I'm still wondering if I should add the Framboise or Parme to my collection, but I'm satisfied.... for now ;)

Happy V-Day GUYS :yahoo:

OMG - LOVE all your Indigo Vernis! :nuts: I love blue too...think I need to get some Indigo in my life....ah...purse ban...forgot...again...will have to just shop FIRST! :yes: Gorgeous collection! Thanks for sharing!