Mew bags from beverly hills mm!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received these pics and prices from Renato Beverly Hills MM. If interested, call him at (310)247-2227. If you are overseas, you can contact him via e-mail at renato.alagao@miumiu.com. Please let him know that Sharon from tPF referred you!!

Zafirro Patchwork $1795
    [​IMG]

Nero Patchwork $1795
    [​IMG]

Close up of crystals on Patchwork bags
    [​IMG]

nocciolo, corallo, bruciato metallasse $1250
    [​IMG]

more to come...............

2. nocciolo, nero coffer $1520
    [​IMG]

nocciolo bauletto $1495
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks Miu2... I am drooling over here!!! :drool:

4. Thanks Miu2!! Lovely bags!!!

5. OMG Love the new bags!!!Zafirro patchwork :drool:
    Thanks for sharing!

6. Has the coffer price increased lately?

Is nero coffer black or dark blue?

7. *gasps* the zafirro patchwork is just amazing.

Glad to see the classic black coffer is still going strong! I'm hoping 2009 is the year :biggrin:

The nocciolo coffer has a beautiful sheen to it too-it's nappa leather not the patent-type, correct? It's hard to tell with the metallic finish.

8. always look forward to your postings on new bags in store. such a treat to the eyes!

9. Thanks for sharing - great pics again.

10. Thanks Miu2...I really like the first one :tup:...although the rest are not my colors...:sad:

11. thanks for the posts miu2!!!!! They are all so pretty, especially that black coffer!

12. how come I can't see any of the pics??

13. Yup, coffer price has gone up.

It's black.

14. I am absolutely in love with these new Patchwork bags as well!! Just soooo stunning!! :love:

I believe that the coffers are in the wonderful lambskin again!!

15. great pics, thanks for sharing!