Metis or mono Artsy

I have both bags, the Artsy and the Metis in mono. The Metis is more comfortable and easier to use in my opinion. I'm also thinking about letting go of my Artsy. If your not using her you should let it go.

While I love my 2 artsy's, the fact that you have 3 little ones is enough to suggest you go with the metis hobo. If my child was younger, I prob would of gone with the more worry free bag too.

Sorry to hear you are not loving your Artsy! I agree that the métis is more kid friendly since you can use a longer strap and make it cross body. I will say that artsy gets way more comfortable with time as the handle is broken in (I have an 18 month old and use my broken in artsy all the time no problem). Have fun deciding!

Get the Metis Hobo!

Thank you!

I have both bags, the Artsy and the Metis in mono. The Metis is more comfortable and easier to use in my opinion. I'm also thinking about letting go of my Artsy. If your not using her you should let it go.

While I love my 2 artsy's, the fact that you have 3 little ones is enough to suggest you go with the metis hobo. If my child was younger, I prob would of gone with the more worry free bag too.

Sorry to hear you are not loving your Artsy! I agree that the métis is more kid friendly since you can use a longer strap and make it cross body. I will say that artsy gets way more comfortable with time as the handle is broken in (I have an 18 month old and use my broken in artsy all the time no problem). Have fun deciding!

Thank you all so much for your input, I really appreciate it! I'm going to the LV boutique today to see if it's true LVOE! :smile:

I am a HUGE Artsy fan and love both of mine. That being said, the Metis may be more suitable for your needs, esp if you find the Artsy strap uncomfortable. I was not a fan of the Metis until I saw it being worn. Now I think it's gorgeous, and if I was in the market for another mono bag, both the Metis and the Pochette Metis would be tempting. :smile:

Come back and let us know what you decided!

Glad u were able to check and compare to make sure. Nice to know for certain and not always wonder which one. You can always wrap the artsy handle (to protect it) at those times when you're out and about with the kids. The handle does get comfy with time. It's a beautiful bag. Personally, I find all those inside pockets so useful. Enjoy!

Okay everyone! I tried on Ms. Metis and it was more "like" than "LVOE" at first sight so I decided to keep my Artsy. I guess I need to break it in more, thank you all so much! :smile:

That's how I felt also. I went in yesterday trying to figure out what the heck to replace my Montergueil with. I tried on every Mono shoulder bag they had. I thought the Delightful MM was incredibly comfortable but I just don't know that I love how it ages and I don't think I want a bag with so much vachetta. I went in thinking that Artsy was the one but I'm not sure because it's SO stiff when it's new. I know the handle bends and gets more comfortable with age so it's still a contender. I did try on Metis but like you it was like, not love.

Glad u were able to check and compare to make sure. Nice to know for certain and not always wonder which one. You can always wrap the artsy handle (to protect it) at those times when you're out and about with the kids. The handle does get comfy with time. It's a beautiful bag. Personally, I find all those inside pockets so useful. Enjoy!

Thank you miss_chiff! That's a great idea! Yes, I really wanted to love Ms. Metis and she was comfy but my heart said, "Nah!" LOL

That's how I felt also. I went in yesterday trying to figure out what the heck to replace my Montergueil with. I tried on every Mono shoulder bag they had. I thought the Delightful MM was incredibly comfortable but I just don't know that I love how it ages and I don't think I want a bag with so much vachetta. I went in thinking that Artsy was the one but I'm not sure because it's SO stiff when it's new. I know the handle bends and gets more comfortable with age so it's still a contender. I did try on Metis but like you it was like, not love.

Don't you hate when that happens? You go in hoping to find "the one" and leave with nothing especially after trying everything on! But it's good we both didn't buy just to buy! ;)