Metallic Nikki

Haughty

Oct 8, 2014
Can anyone identify this metallic color? And will I scream lost in the 2000s if I wear it??

Thanks!

Attachments

• 70B927FB-5510-4D4A-B093-BC0D6BF14322.png
    70B927FB-5510-4D4A-B093-BC0D6BF14322.png
    964.5 KB · Views: 91
This looks like one of her much older bags with that lining. I’ve read that the wear on these older metallic bags is intentional and not a design flaw, so that’s up to the individual if you like that possible worn look or not.
I wouldn’t worry too much about metallic looking dated, especially at the price of this bag. It seems like you can always find metallics and they don’t fully ever go out of style. Some years it just seems like they’re more popular than other.

This looks like one of her much older bags with that lining. I’ve read that the wear on these older metallic bags is intentional and not a design flaw, so that’s up to the individual if you like that possible worn look or not.
I wouldn’t worry too much about metallic looking dated, especially at the price of this bag. It seems like you can always find metallics and they don’t fully ever go out of style. Some years it just seems like they’re more popular than other.

Good to know. Thanks for letting me know that!