Metallic navy/purple swing! I finally broke...

gingereden

Dec 30, 2012
Ive done it... what i swore i wouldnt do, but it was too good a deal to pass up. 199 for the metallic navy swing, and this particular one looks more purple than the others ive seen. check her out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150988578116?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Ive been looking for the older metallic vivid purple mac and mab for so long with no luck- i at least can broaden my puple metallic RM collection one way or another. Does anyone else only see purple when looking at this bag? I know my sense of color is not askew... at least it never has been, but i see NO navy/blue at all when looking at this bag. Some of the other stock photos i can see it a bit, but this particular bag, not at all.

Buyers remorse already, im too broke to be affording splurges but its been two wks since i bought a bag (thats insane for me) I need RM rehab. I will post reveal pics of the bag when i get it, to once and for all lay the purple vs blue confusion to rest. *crossing fingers*

Does anyone else own a piece of the metallic navy line?

Congratulations! I really like the swing style. I have almost pulled the trigger on one a couple of times myself.
The color looks amazing and as you said it looks very purple, not navy at all. It's gorgeous!