metal tags??

im not exactly sure where this should go but ill ask anyways

does anyone know about metal handtags? ive seen a bag recently with a metal handtag and it doesnt look right? are they only in older models?

hmm....i've had a metal tag on a coach duffle before. i loved it! i loved the sound of how it clinked and miss that bag. i'm not sure if it's only on some of the older models...but...ohh! i have another evening purse with a metal tag and rhinestones on it.

I've got a pink signature bag right now that has a silver metal hang tag. There is a pic in my profile of the very first Coach bag I ever purchase, it was a turquoise blue duffle that had a silver metal hang tag. I have also seen a few styles with brass hang tags so, Coach does put them on thier bags. I love the silver one on my pink bag right now!

I believe the older styles do. I had a 2001 signature duffle with the dark brown jacquard fabric. I gave it to my mom. My mom also has a a signature duffle with khaki fabric and hers has a metal tag. I think hers is 2001 also.

I have an Ergo Tote Patchwork from last winter with the metal hangtag.
attachment.php

< I stuck a metal tag that I attached to brass dog leash clip on my older bag (the one in my avatar) The metal tag came on my peace sign luggage tag. (I waste way too much time switching these tags and things around on my bags!)