Messenger bag Surprise Me vs. WTM

VanBod1525

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Hi ladies

I'm feeling a need for a messenger bag and although I like the look of the Surprise Me, I really like the detail on the Whisper to Me Messenger.

Anybody got both?

Also, if I'm going neutral, what would you ladies suggest? I love Pewter once the bling has worn off, I have an Angel Purse in this but I also love matte...

I don't have either.. I do have a regular WTM and a WTM midi and both are really great cross body.
I have one in matte and one in pebbled glossy and both of those leathers are holding up extremely well. I think the pebbled glossy will hold up a bit better. As for color, I'd go neutral (milk chocolate, taupe matte, tan matte, black pebbled glossy, or petrol pebbled glossy, which surprisingly is a nice neutral)
I'm also intrigued by the WTM messenger but I'm happy enough with the wtm/wtm midi..

I have a beautiful purple pebbled SPM which I recently bought from another lovely tPF member.

I really love this bag and find that all the pockets suit me really well when on a sightseeing trip, but its probably too small for an every day bag. I am also a massive fan of the WTM and have 3 midis - so for me my preferred dedicated messenger would be the SPM and I use the WTM midis messenger style when I need a bigger bag to wear messenger style. Have fun with your decision!

Thanks all. I've toyed with the idea of a Whisper To Me Midi but I've decided to switch an existing BEC that I have from an Adore Me (I have loads of hobos) to the Whisper to Me Messenger. This will be Dark Grey Matte with navy lining and silver hardware. It only goes into production in June so I have time to change my mind if I suddenly decide I like the Surprise Me more!

VanBod..Nice choice of both leather and lining! I have now tried the SM, and allthough it's a very nice bag, I miss a bit of length and debth, which I find with the WTMessenger.