'Mes and Pets

Here's little Twinkle a/k/a "Puddy"
DSC00911.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

He's such a good boy!

AWWW! So cute! I love the pets! Loony, your kitties is so delish! Don't you love it when they are "helping"? And HC, you tell that kitty I want to eat his belly! So cute! What kind of kitty is that, HC? Those ears remind me of a Scotch Fold...

More pet pics! I could look at these all DAY!

This is the best thread ever!!!!

Here is the Divine Miss Em w/a Bolide.

IMG_1204.jpg

Emma is no longer residing Chez Nous :crybaby:...she has a new family with another Beagle and a large yard to run rampant in :tup:...but she has a huge hunk of my heart. :girlsigh:

Harley is the primary guardian of the 'Mes these days. 80lbs of Rottie/German Sheperd lovin'. Anyone who wants to snatch my H has to get past this:

HarleySummer2004.jpg

Is she a bichon? If so, I can completely commiserate with the being afraid to let her near leather items - I've lost a few pairs of pumps already!:upsidedown:

Yes, she's a bichon! There are a few teeth mark on a few pair of my shoes. Although she's almost 2 years old, she still loves biting! She would bite whatever item on the floor which is smaller or about the same size as her. So I am sure she will bite my bags!

AWWW! So cute! I love the pets! Loony, your kitties is so delish! Don't you love it when they are "helping"? And HC, you tell that kitty I want to eat his belly! So cute! What kind of kitty is that, HC? Those ears remind me of a Scotch Fold...

More pet pics! I could look at these all DAY!

Hi ATG! Yes, Puddy is a Scottish Fold, in other words S'mom's Muffin's "mini me"!!! lol.
also called Airplane Ears....his belly feels like a soft fuzzy peach it's so soft...:lol:

Is this a Scottish Deerhound? I love them, such an ancient breed. Very regal.

Yes she is, she is granny , I have her daughter / and granddaughter here and an adopted son. I just have to break the news to her that a new addition is arriving with us from Holland soon. I am flying out in January to choose him/her. am attaching a photo of my new puppy to be, and his/her mum who is just the most amazing *****.
called coney .

I love all these photos, puggy , puddy cats, beagles, all of them just gorgeous. and such good friends.

Attachments

• coney and puppies four days old  smaller file.jpg
    coney and puppies four days old smaller file.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 897
  • coney.jpg
    coney.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 852
Reactions: bkclove and kelly7