'Mes and Pets

I don't think my dog can guard my bags, as loves scratching and biting shoes and leather made items.

Anyway, here's a picture of my dog and my bag (plus myself). I will try to take a picture of her near my bags if she behaves good.

Attachments

• IMG_2045-1.jpg
    IMG_2045-1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,525
Reactions: bkclove
CobaltBlu, your Dachshund is adorable. I have one, too. But so far no Birkins or Kellys for him to guard.

Attachments

• Hannibal&Hermes.jpg
    Hannibal&Hermes.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,382
  • Hermès 007.jpg
    Hermès 007.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,408
Reactions: bkclove
Ozzy: Is your baby a Mastiff or a great dane? My Nan had a English Mastiff for 10 years and he was the most gentle lovely dog in the world!!

Curious: Ahh I LOVE English Bull Terriers!! Yours is gorgeous!!

Lol, well I don't have any H yet but can I show my baby guarding my Louis??

Here she is!
050807124352.jpg

And here is her normal position! Thinking of nothing except food, food, food!!
041207100437.jpg

Bull terriers are wonderful dogs, this is my second. Can you believe someone gave this baby away??? She has a home for life now and could not be more loved.

This pug is a cutie pie!

Ozzy: Is your baby a Mastiff or a great dane? My Nan had a English Mastiff for 10 years and he was the most gentle lovely dog in the world!!

Curious: Ahh I LOVE English Bull Terriers!! Yours is gorgeous!!

Lol, well I don't have any H yet but can I show my baby guarding my Louis??

Here she is!
050807124352.jpg

And here is her normal position! Thinking of nothing except food, food, food!!
041207100437.jpg

Lovapug...he's a mastiff. But I love danes! Love 'em!

I don't think my dog can guard my bags, as loves scratching and biting shoes and leather made items.

Anyway, here's a picture of my dog and my bag (plus myself). I will try to take a picture of her near my bags if she behaves good.

Is she a bichon? If so, I can completely commiserate with the being afraid to let her near leather items - I've lost a few pairs of pumps already!:upsidedown:

Aaaw, your animals are all so cute :love: I have previously posted some pictures of my kitty with twillies, but I don't have them on this computer, so I can't post them here right now.