Men's Tote Suggestions - Hermès? Goyard? Help!

Great! Thanks!!

Just a quick update. I emailed the NY store and to my surprise Paris responded. Either way, the customer service is amazing and the prices are reasonable (825€ for canvas and 1625€ for large leather, plus 60€ for shipping). Unfortunately, the colors available aren't my fave. I shall wait and search more. But the personalization has piqued my interest (even at 1150€ for artwork! Steep but it would be truly original).
Thank you, Fei, for the lead!!

I have the double sens in clemence, and it is a bit heavy, but I don't really mind. I believe the swift version is lighter.

I also have a couple Issey Miyake Bao Bao totes which are awesome and super light, but they don't really fit around my large shoulder.

I have the double sens in clemence, and it is a bit heavy, but I don't really mind. I believe the swift version is lighter.

I also have a couple Issey Miyake Bao Bao totes which are awesome and super light, but they don't really fit around my large shoulder.

Oh, I haven't considered the bao bao tote. I'll take a look as it's easier for me to find/try on than Goyard or Moynat. Thanks!
Another option- what about Fauré Le Page?

I'm not familiar with this brand. But a quick google search and I'm intrigued with the vertical carry. It's the silhouette I'm after. Light and as well made as Goyard or Moynat? Thanks for the suggestion.

Oh, I haven't considered the bao bao tote. I'll take a look as it's easier for me to find/try on than Goyard or Moynat. Thanks!

I'm not familiar with this brand. But a quick google search and I'm intrigued with the vertical carry. It's the silhouette I'm after. Light and as well made as Goyard or Moynat? Thanks for the suggestion.

Great quality and service with a beautiful canvas- check this thread for pictures: http://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?posts/30901094/

Last year when I was in Paris I was set on getting Goyard but when I saw FLP I fell in love. Frankly I think the quality is better since the canvas is thicker. Also the straps are adjustable on the Daily Battle (they did not have the vertical one last year) and thicker than the Goyard straps. I'm a birkin and Kelly lover but use this FLP tote when running errands or when the weather is inclement.

It's also more exclusive since it's only available in France and Osaka. You can email/call the Rue Cambon location and they are wonderful. They will send you pictures, answer your questions, etc. And when ready to purchase, they will help you with that too!

Reactions: Prada Prince
Great quality and service with a beautiful canvas- check this thread for pictures: http://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?posts/30901094/

Last year when I was in Paris I was set on getting Goyard but when I saw FLP I fell in love. Frankly I think the quality is better since the canvas is thicker. Also the straps are adjustable on the Daily Battle (they did not have the vertical one last year) and thicker than the Goyard straps. I'm a birkin and Kelly lover but use this FLP tote when running errands or when the weather is inclement.

It's also more exclusive since it's only available in France and Osaka. You can email/call the Rue Cambon location and they are wonderful. They will send you pictures, answer your questions, etc. And when ready to purchase, they will help you with that too!

Definitely a viable candidate. I will email them for info. I like the leather version of the Quattro a lil better than canvas, so I'll see what options FLP offers. Thank you for the suggestion ... and you're right, exclusivity is a plus [emoji16]

Reactions: csetcos
One tote that I have been looking at for a couple of years is the Vuitton Cabas Voyage in Damier Cobalt. Super lightweight, hand or shoulder carry. But it's not available in my country (this is a géo-exclusive to Asia Pacific I think).
IMG_0669.JPG

One tote that I have been looking at for a couple of years is the Vuitton Cabas Voyage in Damier Cobalt. Super lightweight, hand or shoulder carry. But it's not available in my country (this is a géo-exclusive to Asia Pacific I think).
View attachment 3552078

I have this and love it- picked it up on the Aoyama/ Omotesando store while on vacation. The extra long handles make it super special and comfortable! Fabuleux is right- only Japan/APAC.

Reactions: fabuleux
What about the Diorever? It's not an Hermes or a Goyard, but it's really nice and not that heavy. It's all-leather lined. The taurillon leather is quite durable. The bag can be used as a tote, or as a shoulder/cross-body bag with it's detachable strap. This way, you can keep your hands free while still using a bag that has a hand-carry style.

You can keep it open-topped by flipping the flap backwards, so it'll make for a great shopping bag.

When the flap is closed, then all the contents are secure, which is important when you're shopping in crowded places.

Here is @hoching_yiu 's Diorever:
image-jpeg.3303915

image-jpeg.3306808
OMG, this bag is stunning............

Reactions: averagejoe
View attachment 3552078

I have this and love it- picked it up on the Aoyama/ Omotesando store while on vacation. The extra long handles make it super special and comfortable! Fabuleux is right- only Japan/APAC.

Yes, looks very practical and user friendly! It's one I have not seen before, but I'm in the US so not an option for me either.

I've also tried the Vuitton Cabas Voyage in Taurillion. In that makeup, it's pretty similar to the Hermes Double Sens (but not reversible), and also reasonably heavy, and a touch more masculine.

I have a Berluti tote (the exact style which they don't make any more). It's quite light for being suede leather lined; maybe give that a look if you live near one of their stores.

I've also tried the Vuitton Cabas Voyage in Taurillion. In that makeup, it's pretty similar to the Hermes Double Sens (but not reversible), and also reasonably heavy, and a touch more masculine.

I have a Berluti tote (the exact style which they don't make any more). It's quite light for being suede leather lined; maybe give that a look if you live near one of their stores.

Thanks for your insight! I have a Berluti in my local shopping mall but have never really shopped in it. The script motif is beautiful, I must say, and have always admired their shoes. I'll have to pop in there and take a look!