Men's outlet opening in Aurora IL on Sept 17th!

They were putting this card in all the shopping bags on Sunday. So far they haven't really done much to promote the opening of the new men's store. You would think they would have big signs up for at least a month saying "Coming in September ..."

Maybe they think word of mouth will be enough promotion - but a lot of people don't think "Men" when they think "Coach"!

Attachments

• men;'s store1.jpg
    men;'s store1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 59
  • men's store2.jpg
    men's store2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 61
I really think this is all the advertising they need....also I don't think too many men will be buying at this store...maybe mostly women and I bet a whole lot of resellers....

I just called Aurora and asked about plans for the opening of the men's store. I spoke to Jessica and she said "All I know is that the men's store is opening on Friday, September 17th and they are NOT going to have a clearance section. I don't know if they are going to offer a coupon, but we are not offering a coupon. I don't know if anything special is being planned for the opening."

That is NOT what I expected to hear!

I went and it wasn't crowded at all. The stock is pretty thin. My hubby did come away with a nice wallet though. They had the 20% off coupons at the door. No Grand Opening banners or anything. They were giving away Coach bottled water to customers who purchased and probably for anyone who asked for one...they were behind the counter. But that was about the only thing special that they were doing. I would have totally forgot about it opening today but when I bought my Zoe at the outlet today they gave me a card announcing it's men's outlet opening. I think they need to get alot more wallets, sunglasses, belts and computer bags. I dunno how good the man purses will do.