Men's LV Club

Got these 2 pochette‘s today. Guys, what would you choose?

the Voyage is small and compact, could use it within my Porte Documents Bag. Should be good for Pool Days where I carry my iPad, AirPods, kindle etc. For travel should be nice too for Passports etc.
The discovery is more business style so I can store my MacBook in that sleeve and put it in my Porte Documents. It fits iPad, kindle etc too but the most time this sleeve is limited to just protect my Mac. I probably would nearly never use it solo because I use my Bag to carry my stuff to the office. If I just want to go to the pool/beach with my iPad/kindle/sunglasses it’s too big.

does anyone have both? What’s your opinion? To be honest I don’t need neither one but both looks cool and I can use both. The discovery probably to 95-99% just to protect my Mac while in my bag.

I prefer the Discovery. I had the Voyage (the original one in Eclipse), sold it, repurchased it and ended up selling it again. For some reason it just wasn't for me, though I love my TP26s and they're essentially the same thing minus the card slots. I like the Discovery. I don't have one but I do have the Apollo GM which is similar, it's great for holding my MBP, and you're right, there's enough room for other items in there too.

Reactions: BULL
I need to have the same thing done with my PE. That's the one thing I don't like about the non-zip SLGs. But I also had my heart set on Monogram classic since most of my bags are brown. This is why I just got a Brazza instead of a Zippy Vertical.
View attachment 5329381
I’ve always wanted a zippy wallet. But the price makes me go straight to shoes. :P

• Haha
Reactions: Purse Chakra
I’ve always wanted a zippy wallet. But the price makes me go straight to shoes. :P
Yeah, I almost actually went for the ZV in ME but, I just had to have the brown and gold. I wish they would go back to making more men's items in brown. More Monogram and DE canvas items. Or even make DI, Epi and Taiga in Brown. I'm getting tired of everything in the men's line being black and/or gray.

So, I'm thinking about exchanging the Monogram Brazza (that's still en route) for this this Zippy Organizer in DE/My LV Heritage. I think it looks particularly sharp with the taupe interior. Does anyone in the Men's Club own one of the newer Zippy Organizers? Also has anyone had any issues with their "paint job" on their MLVH (I just realized that's an anagram of LVMH LOL) pieces?

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 1.32.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-22 at 1.32.55 AM.png

So, I'm thinking about exchanging the Monogram Brazza (that's still en route) for this this Zippy Organizer in DE/My LV Heritage. I think it looks particularly sharp with the taupe interior. Does anyone in the Men's Club own one of the newer Zippy Organizers? Also has anyone had any issues with their "paint job" on their MLVH (I just realized that's an anagram of LVMH LOL) pieces?

View attachment 5334185View attachment 5334184
Fresh news: these will be orderable only until the 1st of July :sad: After that they’ll make serious cuts to all the painted lines.

Based on the years and years of impressions about Mon Monogram items on the forum, they generally have less issues than regular items. They are very well made. And the Taupe is an excellent choice.