Men's LV Club

Hi guys again,

Having posted my last acquisition 2 weeks ago the Monogramouflage Keepall. I wanted to share with you the next Monogramouflage item to compliment the Keepall as a travel accessory that I just received today.
So pleased to have found the passport cover FINALLY in pristine condition as well. The funny bit is the code of The Passport cover is AR1098 and the Keepall is AR2008 making them 1 week apart in production!

IMG_5730.jpg IMG_5732.jpg IMG_5738.jpg IMG_5733.jpg

Damier Cobalt keepall with fendi backpack charm and tod's guitar strap. Usually a lurker, but my flight is delayed [emoji12].

The Fendi charm and Tod's strap perfectly compliment your Keepall. I love it!

Hi guys again,

Having posted my last acquisition 2 weeks ago the Monogramouflage Keepall. I wanted to share with you the next Monogramouflage item to compliment the Keepall as a travel accessory that I just received today.
So pleased to have found the passport cover FINALLY in pristine condition as well. The funny bit is the code of The Passport cover is AR1098 and the Keepall is AR2008 making them 1 week apart in production!

View attachment 3796276 View attachment 3796277 View attachment 3796278 View attachment 3796279

Great matching passport cover, and in such brand new condition as well!

Reactions: prepster
Hi guys again,

View attachment 3796276 View attachment 3796277 View attachment 3796278 View attachment 3796279

How are you doing this? Witchcraft? :biggrin:
Anyway, both of them are exceptionally fabuleux, I mean fabulous :smile: Congrats.

Hi everyone!

After a week staying off TPF, following some very negative interactions with a couple of other members, I have decided to leave the forum.

I don't think there is a way to delete my account (right mods??), so I guess I'll just be "away." I wanted to leave a sincere "thank you" message for all the members, and in particular those active in the men's club. You have made TPF such a fun place to check in regularly! I am so grateful for the diverse community that interacts here. You have been great companions while I was finishing my PhD! :tup: TPF was really my daily escape from my research, sometimes the first thing I looked at in the morning and the last I looked at before going to sleep.

I enjoyed sharing my knowledge of Louis Vuitton and my experience with its products as often as I could. I hope many found my posts helpful. We had some great laughs over the years (and started an extension cord extravaganza thread @Murphy47 ). And most importantly, I loved looking at everyone's collections! Some real eye-candy in your closets! @fonnas , @TAZxSPIN , @Redenkeew , @shalomjude , @vinbenphon1 and so many others!

:heart: I wish everyone the very best. :heart:

Stay Fabuleux!

PS: @BULL , you will always be my TPF boyfriend. :lol::heart:

Hi everyone!

After a week staying off TPF, following some very negative interactions with a couple of other members, I have decided to leave the forum.

I don't think there is a way to delete my account (right mods??), so I guess I'll just be "away." I wanted to leave a sincere "thank you" message for all the members, and in particular those active in the men's club. You have made TPF such a fun place to check in regularly! I am so grateful for the diverse community that interacts here. You have been great companions while I was finishing my PhD! :tup: TPF was really my daily escape from my research, sometimes the first thing I looked at in the morning and the last I looked at before going to sleep.

I enjoyed sharing my knowledge of Louis Vuitton and my experience with its products as often as I could. I hope many found my posts helpful. We had some great laughs over the years (and started an extension cord extravaganza thread @Murphy47 ). And most importantly, I loved looking at everyone's collections! Some real eye-candy in your closets! @fonnas , @TAZxSPIN , @Redenkeew , @shalomjude , @vinbenphon1 and so many others!

Stay Fabuleux!

Don't listen to moody people! You are one of the most loved on the forum. You are a LV expert! We look up to you. Please don't leave the forum!

Hi everyone!

Stay Fabuleux!

Oh non, je refuse !!
As a fairly new member of the forum I was delighted to read your comments and learn from you.
Thank you
You are nice and kind
I can understand your choice but I already miss you....
[emoji259]
How can we go on with our lives without the "Bull / Fabuleux telenovela" ....

Hi everyone!

Stay Fabuleux!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Don't do this to us.

Hi everyone!

Stay Fabuleux!

I hope you re-consider and decide to stay. I think a lot of members benefit from your knowledge and enjoy your posts. I'm not sure what happened but you can always use the ignore button. Don't them win by taking you off something you enjoy...

Hi everyone!

Stay Fabuleux!

Very disappointed to read this
in the words of Maurice Sendak, "Oh, please don't go—we'll eat you up—we love you so!” :love:

Hi everyone!

Stay Fabuleux!

Fab. Gonna miss seeing you here mate. Won't be the same. Check your DM please, sent you something. Bisou

Fab....!!, Noooooooooooo!
It's always been a pleasure reading your comments, and thoughts. Your information and knowledge has enlighten us all. I visit the men's club every so often, but if I hadn't I wouldn't have know. Unfortunately, there is negative people everywhere in life, and tpf is not immune to it. Don't pay attention or listen to them. We think you're great! I will miss you, and your image icons when they change, your funny remarks and comments, your honesty,..... your travels,.... your purchases and stories,... I'm sure we will miss you all! Won't be the same!
Hi everyone

Stay Fabuleux!