Men's LV Club

Hi everyone,
However, I'm worried that I'll look tacky or out of place being a guy with a backpack that is very LV. I am kind of at the point where I don't care what other people think and I want to just wear what I like, but at the same time I want second opinions from people I don't know, so if any of you guys had any thoughts it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!
I don't think the Christopher PM in monogram is tacky at all. It's a handsome, functional men's backpack in a easy-to-match brown and black colour combination. If you think logos look flashy, then just be sure to keep the rest of your outfit logo-free. For example, if your shirt has Gucci's logo plastered all over it, your pants had a huge Kenzo logo, your sneakers had a big Moschino logo, and you wore this backpack, then it may be considered tacky because there are logos everywhere. Paired with men's classics like a plain polo and jeans, though, and the backpack would look perfect.

Has anyone seen the new Christopher Epi backpack? I feel like the one with regular mono and colorful epi is misleading on the site. I saw the backpack yesterday in Las Vegas and the green color looked more beige/taupe to me. It looks so different online but in person it looks completely different and looks much better! So I think you should get it @fabuleux it's beautiful :heart:

Has anyone seen the new Christopher Epi backpack? I feel like the one with regular mono and colorful epi is misleading on the site. I saw the backpack yesterday in Las Vegas and the green color looked more beige/taupe to me. It looks so different online but in person it looks completely different and looks much better! So I think you you get it @fabuleux it's beautiful :heart:
Admittedly, the LV website is pretty weak at representing colors accurately... ;)

Admittedly, the LV website is pretty weak at representing colors accurately... ;)
Yes! I agree it's laughable sometimes. That green epi online is not even close to correct haha. Now I have to see what the danube eclipse/epi looks like.... the epi is black and blue but i'm not a blue person but who the hell knows, maybe it will be neon yellow lol

Thanks for the heads up about the Avenue Montaigne store, folks. I believe fabuleux was one who said it was his fave. After seeing the madhouse that is the Galeries Lafayette, I much preferred a nearly empty store! I just about freaked out when the SA brought this out for me:

IMG_2117.JPG

I had acquired about this prior to my arrival and they were all out, but the SA said they unexpectedly received one two days ago. Perhaps the only one in France.

They didn't have the purse my sister wants, so the SA is going to have it transferred to their store for Friday so I don't have to deal with Galeries Lafayette or the Champs-Elysees store. The SA was wonderful. So nice and attentive. Paris is off to a good start this time around.

Thanks for the heads up about the Avenue Montaigne store, folks. I believe fabuleux was one who said it was his fave. After seeing the madhouse that is the Galeries Lafayette, I much preferred a nearly empty store! I just about freaked out when the SA brought this out for me:

View attachment 3768888

I had acquired about this prior to my arrival and they were all out, but the SA said they unexpectedly received one two days ago. Perhaps the only one in France.

They didn't have the purse my sister wants, so the SA is going to have it transferred to their store for Friday so I don't have to deal with Galeries Lafayette or the Champs-Elysees store. The SA was wonderful. So nice and attentive. Paris is off to a good start this time around.
Congrats on your new bag!

Reactions: ultravisitor

View attachment 3768888

Gorgeous bag! The Avenue Montaigne store is so much nicer IMO.