Mens F/W 2020

I finally managed to get hold of the wallet trunk :biggrin:

1zXg2Vn.jpg

Wow it feels like forever since this thread began. I can’t believe it was started in April.
:drinks: I finally got my Trio after 9 months of anticipation lolView attachment 4950676View attachment 4950677View attachment 4950675View attachment 4950678

Thanks to everyone for sharing their men’s goodies here, cheers :smile:

Yeahhh ! I figured you had given up hope, or settled for one of the damier versions. I think there is a DA one coming out too. Now all u need is a destination !! Congrats !!!!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Yeahhh ! I figured you had given up hope, or settled for one of the damier versions. I think there is a DA one coming out too. Now all u need is a destination !! Congrats !!!!
Aww TY so much, TB :heart::heart::heart::hugs: An Azure version would be amazing!
I never gave up but Covid tested my perseverance big time lol. If I had a fairy godmother, I'd wish for instant vacays for us all - we deserve it ;)

Reactions: travelbliss
Hi everyone, I ordered the Clouds Pocket Organizer in early August for a birthday present and it's still not here yet... The question is should I continue to wait? Will the preorder be cancelled eventually or is the ability to order back in August a guaranteed fulfillment?

Managed to chance upon the Clouds soft trunk wallet in the store last week and pulled the trigger. Really lovely and unique piece IMO!

View attachment 4875696
In love!