Men's Bag Spring06 Question

qoo77

Dec 16, 2006
Can someone tell me if these bags from the Spring06 line for men are still avail for sale? Are these Nomade? love the green one in particular, what model is that called?

00310m.jpg
00360m.jpg

Green Tobago was never produced. Neither was the style of that bag. Sorry!

The Tobago line has only three bags - the Shoe Bag ($1730?), the Carryall ($1850) and the Keepall ($2000). The Shoe bag is avaliable in Blue, Brown and Black while the Carryall and Keepall are avaliable in Blue, Yellow, Red and Black.

I loooove this shoe bag!

Was the shape different on the runway? This never released clutch was cute too

The shape isn't different. The very large picture you provided of the bag makes it look different... my Shoe bag in blue usually stays up... not sure what's wrong with that one in the picture? :confused1: Deluxeduck also has the Shoe bag! From his pictures and looking at my own it looks like it should stand up on its own? :confused1:

The shape isn't different. The very large picture you provided of the bag makes it look different... my Shoe bag in blue usually stays up... not sure what's wrong with that one in the picture? :confused1: Deluxeduck also has the Shoe bag! From his pictures and looking at my own it looks like it should stand up on its own? :confused1:

it does look like the retail final version. Post a pic of yours or deluxe pic :yes:

The shoe bag has this look when the bag is empty and when the string is held tight, my girfriend has it and it does the same thing. The tobago leather is very supple.

The runway appear to be different from the the version produced anyway, even the carryall seems to be different.

here is a pic of the ad campaign

IMG_0680.jpg