Menlimotant PM for a 40 year old???

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
I am not yet 40, but will be in less than two years. I am careful now about my purchases as I want bags which I will be able to use even into my 40s and 50s. I like the menlimotant pm, but am quite hesitant because it might not look good on me in a couple of years. I find it so cute and lady like because of the pleats and am very fond of cross body bags. Do you think a menlimotant pm will grow old with me or will it look too young for me in a few years? Would really appreciate your honest opinion ladies. TIA!:smile:

Oh goodness! I live in the land of the crossbody. Women my mom's age (63) carry cross bodies here all the time. I'll be 40 in about a year and a half and plan to buy a Chloe crossbody as my next purchase after the Artsy, so I hope so. If it suits your lifestyle and taste, then get it. It's a super cute bag.

First of all, don't rush yourself into being 40...you still have about 2 years!:winkiss:

I agree with everyone else, age is just a number....unless YOU think the bag is too cutesy, buy it!!!! My motto has always been wear what you want....as long as you own it, you'll always look fabulous!