Men in Knee-high-boots ?????

I like some of the looks. On the top link it looks like some of the boots aren't really tall boots but some kind of covering like spats to make them appear taller. That's what it looks when I clicked on the "up close" pictures.

I like the looks on the bottom link. :P

I like wearing women knee high boots too. I wear it everyday under my pants to work. It seems so normal as I have wearing boots for work few years. I wear shaft around 16-17 inches, 1 inches heels and 15 inches boots opening.
If it is raining or the weather is too cold, I will wear my Hunter rain boots or Aigle riding boots over my pants.
Male boots seems heavy, not comfortable and not good looking as female.
I want to try to wear over the knee boots to work. Did anyone try this before?

I like wearing women knee high boots too. I wear it everyday under my pants to work. It seems so normal as I have wearing boots for work few years. I wear shaft around 16-17 inches, 1 inches heels and 15 inches boots opening.
If it is raining or the weather is too cold, I will wear my Hunter rain boots or Aigle riding boots over my pants.
I wore knee-high boots to work last winter and I plan to wear my OTKs at work when the weather get cooler.

I also wear tall boost every day (you can find several examples on my blog), but I never wear them under my pants as it does not make sense for me at all.
Hopefully you are not intending to wear the OTKs also under your pants.;)