Member & "OG"

I think it's because @averagejoe removed his title entirely, so the OG doesn't show. :idea:

You're right, I noticed this with the other person that doesn't have the OG status. I guess you need the title underneath for the OG to grab on to (so to speak).
Thanks Vlad :flowers:

Oh! That makes sense!

@averagejoe would you like the title? You seemed to remove it but we can manually add it back I'm sure! You're an OG!

Yes please Megs!

Reactions: uhpharm01
O.M.G! I'm an OG now! Can't believe I've been a member for 10 years. Where does the time go? I've learnt so much since being here, and bought such a diverse range of bags. Although I'm not in a financial position at the moment to be making any major purchases I do enjoy all the eye candy provided here. I'm also very happy with my current collection of bags.
I have made much better informed purchases since being a member, I'd say pretty much all my bags are keepers now. Whereas when I first joined I had many bags that have since come and gone.

Thank you PF :flowers:

Oh wow. This thread prompted me to see how long I've been lurking around the boards. I can't believe it's been over 10 years! I don't post much because I'm super shy (even on the internet) but I have spent a lot of time enjoying the fun and informative discussions here. And I've been inspired over the years to buy more than a few goodies too... :biggrin:

Reactions: Vlad
Oh wow. This thread prompted me to see how long I've been lurking around the boards. I can't believe it's been over 10 years! I don't post much because I'm super shy (even on the internet) but I have spent a lot of time enjoying the fun and informative discussions here. And I've been inspired over the years to buy more than a few goodies too... :biggrin:

Happy 100th post. At this rate you'll hit 1k posts around year 2116.

I remember when I signed up. eBay used to have Boards and I participated in one and kept reading references to something called tpf. Finally checked it out, was so impressed with how well it was organized, monitored, and how friendly everyone was that after lurking for a week I signed on. And omg that was soooo many bags, slgs and scarves ago. Time flies, and it’s meaningful to me that it is still a great place to be, have met so many interesting people through the years. Thanks Vlad and Megs for your vision! Proud to be an OG. :flowers:

Reactions: Megs and Vlad