Style Melania Style Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish she would lay off the heavy eye makeup ...
Yes , she has a serious make up problem :biggrin:
MAC15_MELANIATRUMP_POST01.jpg

Ahhh, that's better. Now I can look at her.
You know, she's an attractive woman so I would imagine she looks really pretty with little to no makeup. He skin looks good - normal for her age I would say. I wonder if she wears the heavy makeup because she knows she's going to be photographed. You really need makeup that stands out when you're going to be on camera, but I would like to see her more natural looking (but I usually say this about most women).
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.27.28 PM.png

Yes , she has a serious make up problem :biggrin:
MAC15_MELANIATRUMP_POST01.jpg
This is very strange. In my post above, I took the photo you posted and cropped it to remove the guy in the picture so that I could look at just Melania. Now this morning, it's not the same photo. What happened to the original picture you posted that I took the screengrab from? Perplexed.

I like the Michael Kors and she seems to like that style since it's repeated. The white dress, while nice, IMO, is completely inappropriate.

I was just about to post the exact opposite! I love the white dress for a healing garden dedication, but she looks like a stripper gram in the trench-ish coats. These coats with nothing visible underneath just remind me of a private investigator stripper or something. I love seeing everyone else's take on her style, though. :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.