Melania Knauss~*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
nycmom I'm sure they weren't directing their frustration at you personally. You didn't do anything wrong.

I will say the thread was dead until the election and now Melania is in the news so there's more activity here now. I think for the most part we have all been civil and respectful of each other. There does seem to be an influx of traffic from posters who don't usually frequent the gossip threads and may not appreciate our brand of humor. :flowers:

Thank you so much mkr, I realize with the written word its so challenging to interpret tone so what seems funny to the poster can be offensive or hurtful to the reader, especially if intent is misunderstood!

Back to topic...its amazing how different her eyes are in the older pic, I always thought that squint was her signature look!

Saw this today. Source and loads more photos of her through the years: http://beautyeditor.ca/2016/08/17/melania-*****-before-and-after

Melania ( I didn't know she changed her first name from Melanija Knavs to Melania Knauss) in 1987 and 2016.

Is it even the same person? there is nothing in her face which looks even similar to the current picture.

How old is the article? She probably did believe that back then.

That specific article is referencing a GQ interview from April 2016. Here's the bit about surgery, etc. :
Again, Melania scoffs when I ask if she had had a breast augmentation. “I didn’t make any changes,” she says. “A lot of people say I am using all the procedures for my face. I didn’t do anything. I live a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body. I’m against Botox, I’m against injections; I think it’s damaging your face, damaging your nerves. It’s all me. I will age gracefully, as my mom does.”

And here's the source of the GQ piece, which I won't copy and paste in totality as it's very political and would probably get deleted.
http://www.gq.com/story/melania-*****-gq-interview

Reactions: mkr
That specific article is referencing a GQ interview from April 2016. Here's the bit about surgery, etc. :
Again, Melania scoffs when I ask if she had had a breast augmentation. “I didn’t make any changes,” she says. “A lot of people say I am using all the procedures for my face. I didn’t do anything. I live a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body. I’m against Botox, I’m against injections; I think it’s damaging your face, damaging your nerves. It’s all me. I will age gracefully, as my mom does.”

And here's the source of the GQ piece, which I won't copy and paste in totality as it's very political and would probably get deleted.
I'd say looking at her cheekbones, eyes and nose she either wasn't being candid or changed her mind since she said that

This thread has become draining & unpleasant to read. Is it possible to get back on topic & stop talking about politics, personal attacks, & children? I checked the thread it's morning & saw some unappealing posts from both sides. Here it is after 5 pm & it's still going on. I'm out. I don't need the negativity.
yeah, I'm with you. The truth is I never posted here before, so why should I care now? I really don't, and am not enjoying the divisions here. Hold the door for me.
Dolls! Don't leave me.
giphy.gif

With whom will I discuss the real Melania? You know, her job - no wait, scratch that, can't talk about that.
Okay, her children/stepchildren? oh hold up, can't talk about that.
Her personal life, husband, family... erm, not that either?
Hmpf, mkay how about her decorating style? What? She's not responsible for that mess?
Can we talk about her hair? Will she get a bob like many people are saying, as she transitions into her new ro... Oh shoot, look at that, I mean the thing she may or may not be doing in a city that starts with a W and living with a person who shall remain nameless (in order to keep things from becoming political). Will she redecorate her new home which is a colour that rhymes with fright? Will she work in the garden and grow her own vegetables?
What is on her Netflix favourites list I wonder?

I'm no make-up artist but if I could style her I would put some highlights all over her hair, not just in the front. I would also give her some layers around the face or at least pull the front back more often.
The pencilled on eyebrows are in right now, but they make her too dark and they are too long. Her eyes have gotten considerably smaller, so I would back off all the eye shadow. Maybe just a very light color to brighten them. I have green eyes and as I age, I noticed I look a little washed out in the eyes. The eye shadows just make eyes look smaller because they create shadows!

Wait I'm not done. Enough with the blush we're not 16 anymore. Although this pic looks okay. But I have small eyes like hers and I find that they look a little bigger rounder when I only use eyeliner from about my iris out. Okay I'm done
thankyou.gif

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
She thinks she can fool a lot of people.
Oh wait [emoji849]

If nothing else, at least the nose has been redone.

Reactions: Grace123
Dolls! Don't leave me.
giphy.gif

With whom will I discuss the real Melania? You know, her job - no wait, scratch that, can't talk about that.
Okay, her children/stepchildren? oh hold up, can't talk about that.
Her personal life, husband, family... erm, not that either?
Hmpf, mkay how about her decorating style? What? She's not responsible for that mess?
Can we talk about her hair? Will she get a bob like many people are saying, as she transitions into her new ro... Oh shoot, look at that, I mean the thing she may or may not be doing in a city that starts with a W and living with a person who shall remain nameless (in order to keep things from becoming political). Will she redecorate her new home which is a colour that rhymes with fright? Will she work in the garden and grow her own vegetables?
What is on her Netflix favourites list I wonder?

I got you..

Maybe when her husband won the primary? She said oh hail naw I can't be old for this.
Idk I think she's looked this way for a while......our eyes will get smaller as we age from drooping eye lids but hers look pulled and slanted compared to when she was young.....I think it's more than makeup

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.