Melania Knauss~*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she is not exempt at all & but this is just more than gossip, IMO
will if you go to the William and Kate thread you'll see all kinds of nasty remarks about Kate's shoes, makeup, how she looks old for her age, etc.
Others like Madonna get criticized plenty for their PS, old hands....on and on. So again, respectfully, is Melania different because of being married to Donald?

Is there a smashing your head against the desk emoticon/emoji? (I'm too old to know the difference) :biggrin:
No but will this do?

beatdeadhorse.gif

will if you go to the William and Kate thread you'll see all kinds of nasty remarks about Kate's shoes, makeup, how she looks old for her age, etc.
Others like Madonna get criticized plenty for their PS, old hands....on and on. So again, respectfully, is Melania different because of being married to Donald?

Not interested in going to the William & Kate thread..
Nasty remarks, untruths, idle gossip doesn't serve any of us well, IMO
but perhaps YOUR purpose is different & that is the world you enjoying being in...
Good night....

Is there an emoticon of a high horse being beaten to death?

Hello darlings! Thought I'd pop in since this is where VON has been hiding and since I'm not completely above drama with a dollop of nasty, idle gossip. Also, Prince striving towards me gave me a little bit of a girl thrill. Jes sayin'
You mean this?
beatdeadhorse.gif

Is there an emoticon of a high horse being beaten to death?

Hello darlings! Thought I'd pop in since this is where VON has been hiding and since I'm not completely above drama with a dollop of nasty, idle gossip. Also, Prince striving towards me gave me a little bit of a girl thrill. Jes sayin'
Dollface! Come in, pull up a seat, grab a glass of bubblysomething. @mkr has the best GIFs to keep us blushing.
I knew my girls wouldn't disappoint me with all the talk of Melania and her physical attributes. After all, what else is there to kvetch about? Everything else is off-topic or political or offends those with foofoo tastes.
Do you think Melania looks good in white? What would you change about her hair?

Dollface! Come in, pull up a seat, grab a glass of bubblysomething. @mkr has the best GIFs to keep us blushing.
I knew my girls wouldn't disappoint me with all the talk of Melania and her physical attributes. After all, what else is there to kvetch about? Everything else is off-topic or political or offends those with foofoo tastes.
Do you think Melania looks good in white? What would you change about her hair?

Passe, darling, passe. Soft, beachy waves are soooo 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.