Megs' New Damier Speedy 30

Thanks for the compliments on my picture taking skills. I usually pay attention to the lightning conditions, the angle and try to pay attention to detail... a steady hand and the camera's macro feature help, too.

Star--- :graucho: He is quite talented!!!

I do wish you all could watch Vlad take pictures- he concentrates so hard that he sticks his tongue out every time he takes a picture. He does the same thing when coding something difficult or works out an insanely hard problem :amuse:

I will post a pic of me carrying it... once I have one I like!!! Vlad better use as good of skills to take a pic of me as he does when he took pics of the bag!!!!!

Vlad said:
Was it just me or did many of you gals say that real LVs don't come with plastic wrapped around the handles?

Her Speedy came straight from eLux and it had plastic, as you can see in the pictures. :weird:

OH YEAH.!!!..I noticed that right away in your pictures. I buy all my LV from THe LV store in King of Prussia, PA and never had the plastic on the handles. I never ordered from ELUX...it looks like they package it that way. It looks like its always different...when I got my speedy mono 25 it was folded flat and it took a long time for the creased to come out. But when I got the Damier Speedy 30 at the store, it came in a box with a cardboard cutout in it and no creases at all. congrats on the purchase and you will love the worry free damier. I love mine. Its nice to have a bag to wear when the weather is rainy. Your pictures are really good too. :biggrin: