Megs' New Baby

lmoa.. for i moment i thought i was on the celebrity forum, an i thought,,, meg ryan has a new baby?? why would anyone care?? lol

thats what happens when my 3 month old daughter keeps me up all nite. mommy goes crazzziee.

great bags btw!

Vlad said:
I know many of you have been impatiently waiting to have the secret revealed... well ladies, here it is. Megs' new 06 Fendi Cognac Spy.

Enjoy the pictures! :amuse:

P.S. She'll be telling you all more about it in a little bit.

I have not read this thread. But, I say the thread title "Megs' New Baby" and noticed it was posted, not by Megs but by Vlad! WOW! Vlad, you are "da man"! (do they still say that in the US? I have been away far TOO long to know) Fantastic! And, may I say, that bag is to die for? Bravo to Megs for her choice in supportive life partners and bags!!!!:yes: (I am new here, but, I must say, wow! I have done a little reading on the two of you, and I think you may have something here! uh hu! I think you are going to be a great couple success!

So Vlad, what kind of "man bags" do you like?

(please forgive me if there is already a thread about that)

Jennifer Marvin said:
So Vlad, what kind of "man bags" do you like?

(please forgive me if there is already a thread about that)

Oh! I'm curious to know too! Vlad what do you like/want? Do you have any pieces you adore already? If theres already a thread on this please point me in the right direction :P I wish my SO were this knowledgeable on designer goods!

abandonedimages said:
Oh! I'm curious to know too! Vlad what do you like/want? Do you have any pieces you adore already? If theres already a thread on this please point me in the right direction :P I wish my SO were this knowledgeable on designer goods!

Vlad, let me make you a bag! Tell me your dream bag, and let's make it happen. What do you say?:yes: I have access to EVERYTHING and the best leathergoods people in Europe! I think this man deserves a bag!:shocked: Vlad, you are Mr. Amazing!