Megs' New Baby

:lol: Yeah!!!! So beautiful. And I love the wallet -- so perfect.

I had mine shipped from Bal Harbour too-- they were a fine mess -- but it all worked out in the end

That is one amazing bag! It's beautiful. I need one. The wallet is fabulous. Wear and use them in good health.

A man who understands "the luxury goods lust" are far and few between. My husband has no clue of the cost, just that they are expensive. I don't think he want's to know!

The color looks totally different from my cognac. If it's not the new spring/summer color, I believe it's called honey. Nevertheless, that's an impeccable color! Ah, I'm so jealous! =P

The bag is brand new- brand new color. The SA seemed a little out of it, but told me cognac I believe. But she may be wrong, maybe it is honey!!

Whatever it is, it is divine beauty!!!

Vlad said:
I know many of you have been impatiently waiting to have the secret revealed... well ladies, here it is. Megs' new 06 Fendi Cognac Spy.

Enjoy the pictures! :amuse:

P.S. She'll be telling you all more about it in a little bit.

wow!!!! beautiful color!! gorgeous!!! :nuts:

wow meg, i'm so jealous :P
the fact that i'll never own one of those fabulous spies makes me wanna cry :cry:

congrats on your fabulous bag!!

The color is simply divine! A few days earlier when I went to the store they had black- which was pretty, but nothing too special. When I walked in and saw the 'honey' (which I believe is the actual color) I melted!!! I tried it on right then and couldn't take it off!!! This color will go with nearly any outfit anytime!!

P.S. ^that was Megs posting under my nick^