Meet the newest member of my Kelly family!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
She's 25cm Vache Liegee Noisette Kelly with souple stitching and Pal Hardware! She's so beautiful,.... :love:

Attachments

• IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1032.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 5,009
  • IMG_1034.JPG
    IMG_1034.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 313
YES!!!!! Another Noisette baby! Gorgeous, Baggs.......wear her well and OFTEN!!!!!!! Congratulations!

...btw....how do you like the 25cm size in comparison to your 28cm Box Kelly???? Is it 28 or 32????/ I forget now......

YES!!!!! Another Noisette baby! Gorgeous, Baggs.......wear her well and OFTEN!!!!!!! Congratulations!

...btw....how do you like the 25cm size in comparison to your 28cm Box Kelly???? Is it 28 or 32????/ I forget now......

Hey D, I love the 25, I've been contemplating buying another because I have 3 Kellies but I needed somthing for stricktly evening use. It's very small perfect for nights out on the town! My 28cm BB is more for day to night, the 25cm is about 1.25 inch smaller all the way around.

I'm wearing it with jeans tonight and it looks perfect! Very casual night out with Kelly!

Roomy inside too? Can you get everything in or do you edit? I'm guessing if it's strictly for evenings, you edit some stuff like I do.....

Baggaholic, I LOVE HER!!!!! I really love that size, color, leather!!!:drool: ...I saw a noisette, vache liagee Birkin in Hermes and the color is TDF!!!!!!! Congratulations, spectacular!!!!:nuts: