Meet my Lil Ukita in Rock Lobster!

Anonymous13

Classic Q collector
Feb 4, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just received a picture of my new Lil Ukita in Rock Lobster and wanted to share it. Still haven't seen the color IRL bc I'm not at home, but it looks beautiful. Hopefully the pic will help in decision-making!

P.S. I know I have talked about not really liking the Lil Ukita for various reasons, but Bloomingdale's didn't have the Hillier and I had a 35% discount to use :smile: I'm fully expecting to love this new baby!

Attachments

• Ukita.jpg
    Ukita.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,342
I think I saw this at a Nordstroms or Bloomingdales and thought it was so pretty (but too expensive...now if I had 35% off, that would be a different story!). I actually like the lil ukita more than the hillier and the natasha, personally.

Hi everyone,

I just received a picture of my new Lil Ukita in Rock Lobster and wanted to share it. Still haven't seen the color IRL bc I'm not at home, but it looks beautiful. Hopefully the pic will help in decision-making!

P.S. I know I have talked about not really liking the Lil Ukita for various reasons, but Bloomingdale's didn't have the Hillier and I had a 35% discount to use :smile: I'm fully expecting to love this new baby!
Beautiful bag! Do you have anymore photos of it? I'm debating between Rock Lobster & Diva Pink... I'm looking for a HOT pink and I can't tell if Rock Lobster is more on the red side or pink side...