Meet My Boy!!!

Congrats!!!

Grey caviar boys were all sold out! Very hard to find now!

So pretty and I love new medium size!

Hi Calflu, yes this boy was very hard to find! You were kind enough to provide me with your SA's info but I was too late and missed out on the one they had. And I was so lucky that my local NM SA was able to track down "the last one in the company" (not sure how true) for me. It was initially on hold for another customer and apparently she didn't end up buying it so after 2 day my SA texted me and I gladly scooped that up!! So happy I did! :biggrin:

Hi Calflu, yes this boy was very hard to find! You were kind enough to provide me with your SA's info but I was too late and missed out on the one they had. And I was so lucky that my local NM SA was able to track down "the last one in the company" (not sure how true) for me. It was initially on hold for another customer and apparently she didn't end up buying it so after 2 day my SA texted me and I gladly scooped that up!! So happy I did! :biggrin:

Very true. I just called nm and they are absolutely sold out! Your bag is stunning!!! Congratulations!!