Meet my "Babies" :D

I'm planning to have Diorbar in coquelicot same as yours after first met at Siam Paragon Thailand's flagship store yesterday.I love it so much but didn't make a decision yet.Could you give me any suggestion? Does it worth? Does it comfortable when carry it in real life?

Thx in advance :smile:

Wel, it is worth it.. I love it.. but have in mind that it doesn't come with a strap so no shoulder carrying.. and its light as it is, thats if you don't stuff your bags usually.. but I noticed that when I add few more things it tends to get a little bit heavy but not so much.. all in all, I love it. Really, can't find anything wrong with it, even if its a little heavy when stuffed. I hope that somehow helps dear.

And you're welcome :heart: :love:

Wel, it is worth it.. I love it.. but have in mind that it doesn't come with a strap so no shoulder carrying.. and its light as it is, thats if you don't stuff your bags usually.. but I noticed that when I add few more things it tends to get a little bit heavy but not so much.. all in all, I love it. Really, can't find anything wrong with it, even if its a little heavy when stuffed. I hope that somehow helps dear.

And you're welcome :heart: :love:
Thanks I'll definitely go for it :smile:

I'm so impressed with your Dior collection.

I'm totally in love with the white bag (piece of art), i love freshwater pearls :smile:
I wish i would find such a great bag here in switzerland!

Thank you for this eye-catchers

Claudia

Amazing dior collection

Thanks! :smile:

I'm totally in love with the white bag (piece of art), i love freshwater pearls :smile:
I wish i would find such a great bag here in switzerland!

Thank you for this eye-catchers

Claudia

Thanks! I love it too! And hopefully you'll find the one! Good luck :love:

I am drooling... Wow! You have amazing pieces in your collection.

AMAZING arm candies!

Your collection is amazing!

Thank you all! :love: :heart: