Meet Miss Maia-Annabel....and prepare to *squeeee*!

Amen is inviting us to the gun show! So cute!

I can't read your Henry thread without thinking about Amen T Kittin. He, too, was a bottle baby. I remember our vet saying the bottle kittens grow up spoiled and used to getting their own way and me and Eamonn laughed. Oh how wrong. At nine months old, he is so naughty, so demanding, so used to getting things his way.....not just with me, but with the rest of the fur family too. Like me, they all indulge him - and I wouldn't change a thing about him :love:

I know how you feel. Tommy wasn't a bottle baby but he spent most of his recovery from his amputation laying in my lap or on my chest. He gets whatever he wants and goes wherever he wants. The rest of the cats have also fallen in line. He can plop himself down on top of the alpha cat and he doesn't even blink, anyone else would get a swat. Some cats are just special.

Yes, I fear I am creating a monstrous brat....but I can't help it! I am paralyzed with love!

Ah do, Aunty poopsie, an' mah rebenge will be swift an' terrible......:devil:
Earlier this evening, Missy was plotting ebil activities with Solomon....

View attachment 1863331

1863331-meet-miss-maia-annabel-and-prepare-to-squeeee-missy-and-sol.jpg

BBB: OK, You got the plan?

Salmon Fishie: Yes Ma'am! I stay up here and push the bagels over the side. You will be down on the floor to catch them. I am not to leave this spot. You will take the bagels behind the sofa and let me know when the coast is clear.

BBB: Mama will never notice anything when she hears the crash.

ARRRGGGHHHHH! Missy was not joking about the revenge attack. I recently bought reed lights - you know, with teh itty bitty fairy lights sprinkled through? I was so pleased with them....so imagine how I felt, watching Maia-Annabel strolling over to them just now and in one quick movement, biting clean through the wire....should just mention said wire was coated VERY heavily in Bitter Apple, too...
Teach you to talk about other kittins on MAH thread, Mama....

Last edited:
1863331-meet-miss-maia-annabel-and-prepare-to-squeeee-missy-and-sol.jpg

BBB: OK, You got the plan?

Salmon Fishie: Yes Ma'am! I stay up here and push the bagels over the side. You will be down on the floor to catch them. I am not to leave this spot. You will take the bagels behind the sofa and let me know when the coast is clear.

BBB: Mama will never notice anything when she hears the crash.

Ha. Stealin' bagels is for teh babies, Stinky's Mum!.....ah have much greater plans (ebil ones, of course) for Salmon Fishie.....

Ah was in so much trouble in the early hours of this morning, Purrs Forum ladies.....Mama said ah am a constant (ebil) surprise......mwahhahaha:devil::devil::devil:

Woken at 1am by the most almighty fight in the Meezer Bolthole, imagine my surprise when, of all the cats I thought it would be, Maia-Annabel was the chief culprit. Brawling like an alley cat, I don't know what the Meezers had done but she was furious with them. It didn't help that the rest of the fur family immediately formed a small crowd around the bolthole entrance and cheered her on.... *sigh*.

ARRRGGGHHHHH! Missy was not joking about the revenge attack. I recently bought reed lights - you know, with teh itty bitty fairy lights sprinkled through? I was so pleased with them....so imagine how I felt, watching Maia-Annabel strolling over to them just now and in one quick movement, biting clean through the wire....should just mention said wire was coated VERY heavily in Bitter Apple, too...
Teach you to talk about other kittins on MAH thread, Mama....

There has to be a way to encase the cords so that she can't chomp on them. Either pvc tubing or some kind of barrier. :thinking: Perhaps a visit to the local hardware store is in order.

There has to be a way to encase the cords so that she can't chomp on them. Either pvc tubing or some kind of barrier. :thinking: Perhaps a visit to the local hardware store is in order.

Yes - I thought the Bitter Apple was working....trust her to think it tastes dee-lish-us, mama!
I'm going to try some hosepipe...surely even she couldn't chomp through that?????