medium trendy cc bag - beige

schuhgal

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
Has anyone seen or purchased this bag? I have been in love with the trendy cc since I saw it, but I have too many black bags. I think it is a show stopper in black with the thick juicy shiny leather and the golden shiny plate. So I thought a really good alternative is in beige - has anyone seen it or owns one? I am sorry I don´t have a picture but I googled it and here is a link:

thank you ladies so much in advance!

https://www.google.es/search?q=medi...i=6PrlWNegDamZjwSwjLDwAg#imgrc=64FLtGrwv3V0sM:

Hey yes I've seen it and was contemplating buying it.

However, the leather for this bag is way too soft! Even the SA said it will be hard not to damage this bag. It's beautiful, but it won't look very good in a few years time if you will use this bag often.

Get a caviar coco handle in beige. Looks similar and won't scratch.

Reactions: schuhgal
thank you! I saw the coco bag but in the end, as i have the business affinity bag i am finding it a bit too similar!

i would very much like something in lambskin and i love the trendy cc - so i guess i have to work out which color

thank you!!! it looks stunning i think!!!

i just don´t know if it is a more beigy white or beigy pink though! i have not seen it in store but my SA has called another boutique for it, and before purchasing i feel a bit anxious