Medium Lily ??????

wvukat

sassy
Jan 22, 2008
is the drop long enough to fit over the shoulder? some of my bags with a similar 7" drop are OK others are not. anyone with modeling pics? I am thinking of returning my large camel leather carly for this one, it would be my first lily and I think the size is just right! plus, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the turnlock strap thing does not go over the whole purse, meaning I can unzip either of the sides without undoing the strap right? TIA ladies!!!!!!!!

I don't have any modeling pics, but the medium Lily does fit on my shoulder with no problem. The drop length is not as long as the larger version, but it's longer than some.

Yes, you are right about the turnlock flap. You would only have to open it if you put something large in the outside pocket. It's a little easier to deal with the zippers on this one.

I think I found it, is she modeling the black lily in medium? It looks good on her, she is quite a bit more petite than me but I think it might fit on my shoulder! yea!!!!!

I think I found it, is she modeling the black lily in medium? It looks good on her, she is quite a bit more petite than me but I think it might fit on my shoulder! yea!!!!!

The lily in your avatar looks like the hardware is nickel instead of brass. Wouldn't that be so beautiful with nickel (silver) against that awesome black leather.